chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ohhhh! So not just the MC gets a knife in his back but Minami gets Dead!!!. Damn. I thought that route Minami would turn into some type of hooker,not dead. Yikes,good to know. Still would be neat if there was a way to corrupt her,derail her dream of being the best reporter ever and become more lustful. It would fit the MC's revenge plot on everyone. It is a great story but I just Love corruption & moral degradation of female characters especially if they deserve it. Boy there are a lot of girls who deserve to be corrupted.
I'm doing both paths for good/bad karma already had a few game over but have to check all options good thing for the rollback. But also noticed you get more scenes with bad karma.
This girl is something else maybe it's her tatoos(yeah righ...idiot) :rolleyes: :love:
Screenshot_198.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ohhhh! So not just the MC gets a knife in his back but Minami gets Dead!!!. Damn. I thought that route Minami would turn into some type of hooker,not dead. Yikes,good to know. Still would be neat if there was a way to corrupt her,derail her dream of being the best reporter ever and become more lustful. It would fit the MC's revenge plot on everyone. It is a great story but I just Love corruption & moral degradation of female characters especially if they deserve it. Boy there are a lot of girls who deserve to be corrupted.
On my last playthrough she was mcs drooling cumdump even after saving her.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Top answer r.i.p. game over and bottom not implemented..or if it's going to get implemented in the future because you'll have to go back to this point of game. Will keep a save here(this is bad karma path)
Screenshot_200.png
Screenshot_199.png

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
I already figured that Nanali was the third girl who framed MC's dad with Helen and Shirohime back in 2019, because of this line in the early game.

1696279086003.png

And the new update gives so many hints that it pretty much confirms it. As slow as the updates come out I gotta say I still really enjoy the story.
However with all the different routes, Irphaeus keeps shooting himself in the foot. He makes many dialogues and events with some characters optional which is just going to make it harder to write the next story with this characters.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I already figured that Nanali was the third girl who framed MC's dad with Helen and Shirohime back in 2019, because of this line in the early game.

View attachment 2975521

And the new update gives so many hints that it pretty much confirms it. As slow as the updates come out I gotta say I still really enjoy the story.
However with all the different routes, Irphaeus keeps shooting himself in the foot. He makes many dialogues and events with some characters optional which is just going to make it harder to write the next story with this characters.
Also if you scroll up a post or 2 you'll see 2 of my pics going the bad karma route, if he decides to implemented it in the future people going to have to go back to that point. Right at same point have +80 in good karma and -145 in bad karma,bad karma has more scenes,this is at the point when you get to get the phone, will keep updating...
The -10 you don't have any choice the other option was a game over.
Screenshot_196.png
Hope dev can apply where you get bad karma like in pic above
Screenshot_201.png

Reactions: PetiteFrite

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Even karma cant stop you from choice like seeing catherine there need to be karma check as well as class president last scene as well as blue hair girl

Reactions: chicho1958

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
is it x-mas allready!?

is there free entry in the local brothel today!? ALL NIGHT!?

elvis aint dead still rulez the world from his secret dogout at area51 with the help of little green man!?!?!?

dayuuuummm bois!!! or its just a never imagened update deep from some unknown place outa space in the solar system...applause plzzz...amazing!!!

WHATEVER IT IS I LIKE IT HRHRHRHR °___°

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
The beach episode is what was teased a year and a half ago and supposed to be released last summer btw. He alrdy showed what the map would look like back then.

So yeah this is for sure a "Oh shit it's that time of the year lemme crunch 2 days and render all this shit for the other 5 days to get this update out. Totally 1 year of work btw KBYE seeya next year (maybe if I feel like it)"

Hey at least I get fun in the comment sections, that's more content than whatever this was worth. :D

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If you get an error when trying to start up from one of your backups, then try starting up using one of the Autosaves. It worked for me.

I had the same problem recently with another game, but fortunately someone else suggested this solution, so I tried it and it worked. So hopefully it'll work for you too.
Thx no didn't work 0.10.0 changed all auto saves and saves on 0.9.9 to date and time 0.10.0 was first started they all have same exception

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Even karma cant stop you from choice like seeing catherine there need to be karma check as well as class president last scene as well as blue hair girl
Yeah so far (for me) bad karma gives more scenes(lewd) but with both paths there's no way to avoid answers if you avoid them it's game over.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Anybody knows some hints on how to get to the fun parts with Motoko / the second lewd scene with Maki / black screen ending in Nanali Route? Tried a bunch of times, but to no avail so far
Upd: so, the case with Motoko and Takamura is solved by acquiring a crab, so you pick to either have a good time with Yukiko at the start or be lovey-dovey with Maki or Motoko later. But still no progress with Nanali problem so far

Last edited:

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
By the way, is Irphaeus fucking aroung yet again or is it ntr foreshadowing? (I think it actually might be an option in one of the following updates considering he already let the players choose to let the other guy molest her in train)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Oct 15, 2017
Came here to say this - I felt so blueballed getting interrupted with tomoe and not getting come back and finish what she started.

IT'S CRIMINAL. Someone take irphaeus to the hague.
So the same shit he pulled last update with Haruka ... guess his fans like to get blueballed, I'm not gonna bother with playing this update, just gonna take a quick peek at the scenes with the gallery unlocker and that is it, not gonna waste my time like the last update.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How can you mess with save files every update? Like please just let me load my save and get on with my life.
Is there a way to change the MC's name? The only save files that work are not even my own, it's some dude named Dak's..I probably got them last time this game updated..Annoying to play with a name that sounds like it should be for an orc or goblin.

Last edited:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Master Roshi ??
Screenshot_20231003_042815_Waifu Academy.jpg
Anyways I see people mentioning the saves when I played ( new start ) the fat fuck (otaku) showed up blah blah blah gave option to start from beginning or from new content (2nd op) and options to choose the karma good , mid & bad . Oh I played on android (no mods on it like WT)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes