Oct 28, 2017
Glad this is back. I skipped like 2 updates. Which is like 3 years so I'll probably have to play again from the start. Not that thats any different from everyone else since the saves always mess up. Hope we can just continue this game and go straight forward to the end from now on lol.

Reactions: chicho1958

helloman106

May 3, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
waiting for your update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Glad this is back. I skipped like 2 updates. Which is like 3 years so I'll probably have to play again from the start. Not that thats any different from everyone else since the saves always mess up. Hope we can just continue this game and go straight forward to the end from now on lol.
Yeah I had to start over to but this time making 2 paths 1 for good karma and the other bad karma so far bad karma gives you more scenes. I'm at point where mc goes to the corporation and see the boss walk threw the door, still alot to go because doing 2 paths but like 50% into game. If you look back some post you see karma i had same spot 2 paths 80 for good and -143 for bad, bad path has more scenes but that score is outdated I have advanced more.

Reactions: KingArthur101

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
call me stupid but jfc i cant find this supposed images file in the game file that i need to make it so im not jerking off to this laggy slideshow

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes