chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Cool every one ranting about short update, :mad: but old saves work or not ?
Had 6 saves 5 broken and the only one that loaded was from a start game, I think it's because the wt mod,so fck it using 0x52 urm this time just to check answers but not editing anything.But still have a year or so to play before next update and still afew games I'm playing now.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Had 6 saves 5 broken and the only one that loaded was from a start game, I think it's because the wt mod,so fck it using 0x52 urm this time just to check answers but not editing anything.But still have a year or so to play before next update and still afew games I'm playing now.
Thanks Chicho 1958 is that Ramon Valdez ? in your pic?
with all the rework is it better to start from 0?
Yeah seems like it !
Edit : just took a closer look and no It is not Him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chicho1958

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
¿No la está lamiendo el perro? Eso calificaría
[/CITA]
bueno, ella está literalmente atrapada en una ventana, pero no creo que solo lamer sea bestialidad, todos los animales lo hacen de todos modos, yo diría que tendría que haber algún tipo de sexo o contacto por parte de la chica, mínimo sexo oral, pero esa es solo mi opinión, de todos modos fue solo una observación.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Because, if memory serves, the MC watches her get fucked by the dog afterwards on the school grounds. It's been so long since I played, I can't remember for sure if it actually happens or not.
well brother, as far as I remember that never happened, but maybe I'm just talking without knowing, since I haven't played it since 8.0 or 9.0 I don't remember it well, but if that's how you say it then everything makes sense.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
well brother, as far as I remember that never happened, but maybe I'm just talking without knowing, since I haven't played it since 8.0 or 9.0 I don't remember it well, but if that's how you say it then everything makes sense.
I could be wrong. I've been wrong a time or three in my life. LoL. I remember, after where the MC screws her, he sits beneath a tree, and watches her trying to find the dog. And then trying to get the dog to bang her. I can't remember if it actually happened or not, though.

Reactions: Ehterias

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I could be wrong. I've been wrong a time or three in my life. LoL. I remember, after where the MC screws her, he sits beneath a tree, and watches her trying to find the dog. And then trying to get the dog to bang her. I can't remember if it actually happened or not, though.
it happens, dog plays with her when shes stuck in the window, she gets her pussy licked from the dog basically passes out then the MC rapes her.

Reactions: Talmadge

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
So, which ladies are getting new scenes?
as far as i played, Motoko´s dry hump, Maki´s underwater bj, u also play with Nanali and ur mom ( no, not YOUR mom) bare tits , u fk the leader of the honeybee Mari, Maki and Motoko´s little sister. btw, u CANT either fk Maki, play with Nanali´s tits or get Motoko to dry hump u, if u fk Yukiko (Motoko´s sister) or thats why i think, i havent try all the options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Bro I was so excited for a whole five seconds before I noticed that the Mac didn't update yet :( Feels bad man

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
any walkthrough mod as karma makes impossible to see all scene
Who knows when the guy is going update it,and since my saves are broken I'm using 0x52 urm to see choices codes. Was checking variables but only 1 page, but when you clcik on answer it says +10 karm,+5 or -5,-10,-50(raping minami(the newspaper girl after the dog). Playing both routes 1 with positive karma the other all negative

Last edited:

6R33N341

May 22, 2019
I've been waiting so long for a sex scene with the tattoo girl I forgot her name, maybe it'll happen by the end of 2024, but with how dated the game looks at this point I'm not sure if I'm interested anymore

Reactions: Lord Grim

omocik

May 2, 2017
i dont think starting from 0 is worth it, right?
first scene is changed, but rest seems the same. Which means, who cares.
Added interactive map, but very limited.

New content is locked behind multiple choices for no reason. Like if this was truly sandbox, where either you pick girl per gameplay or had multiple days to check all content, but this. This is just reload save. Why bother?
Slightly disapointed, by amount of work none asked for.
While beach events are fine, each path seems short and interupted by reloading. Plus unnecesarly trolled by crab.

better to wrap up the story and create new models and intro iin WA2

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowangel
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes