Fito1234

Apr 16, 2020
This is not the case then?

-Added ~11000 lines of dialogue and script.
-Added 34 new scenes with ~800 3D renders. ???
-Added 40 sex animations scenes. ???

-Added 6 new musics, and 22 sounds/FX.
-Added 8 lewd voiced lines/sounds.
-Fixed many typos.
-Added a secret to Nanali path..

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get around the glitch where you are looped in the bathroom with the choices: retrieve the mini-camera and rummage through the locker? My game is stuck

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I get being salty over not getting any content for seven months, I'd not pay for that amount of wait either (are you?). But the people complaining about "5 min update" haven't touched the game; there's absolutely an hour or so of content here and a fair amount of sex scenes.

Asking people to cough up 10 bucks or whatever every month for updates twice a year (in a renpy honey select game) is absolutely miking patreon, no idea why people put up with it, but claiming Waifu Academy has no content is simply not true.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I get being salty over not getting any content for seven months, I'd not pay for that amount of wait either (are you?). But the people complaining about "5 min update" haven't touched the game; there's absolutely an hour or so of content here and a fair amount of sex scenes.

Asking people to cough up 10 bucks or whatever every month for updates twice a year (in a renpy honey select game) is absolutely miking patreon, no idea why people put up with it, but claiming Waifu Academy has no content is simply not true.
1696186685088.gif

Reactions: Bradd D

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023

The 5-minute claim may have been exaggerated,but this update is still way too short to be considered an update.
It falls short of the value that users are paying the developer on a monthly basis.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Sooo still makoto no fuckeable? Man Yandere Simulator Devs vives here. Xd
Literally textbook example of Yandere sim dev

They both know they have a great game on their hands and an established fanbase so they both edge their supporters for constant flow of money while providing very little in return. Yandere guy over promises but has nothing to show for it with intentional spaghetti code so people can't be bothered to make mods for it and depend on him to provide every update.

Yandere dev is an extreme case because he's been developing before Cyberpunk 2077 was even announced... and if that remains the case for waifu academy then we'll see the same amount of delays and milking. It's been 5 years since waifu academy game is out so...

Tldr, the patterns between both devs are the same, so caution is advised if you want to keep following this game expecting ABC or XYZ because you'll always be blueballed.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes