hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
What happened to Oppai Odyssey?
Just curious as I haven't been following that game for over a year.
Well, in the "Noel" update there wasn't a single sex scene between Noel and MC (except one that was text only ffs) but instead a few furry scenes. The following update was hardly any better, only dragon lady and one non-canonical bad end scene. So overall very little content and that content is heavily focused on the "exotic" part of the game so to speak. Oh yeah and the Doctor (best wingman ever) is out.

I didn't say anything over a the Oppai Odyssey page since a lot people seem to love it and just because something isn't for me doesn't mean it is bad.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
So, is Nanali black screen ending still undiscovered? (As some other secrets Irphaeus mentioned in the afterword. I hope he didn't just mean the lewd scenes of Motoko, Maki and Nanali)

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
If they're playing those games so that they, personally, are the heroes, and they can't enjoy a game where someone who is not actually, specifically themselves is the main character, then yes.

Imagine playing Final Fantasy VII and quitting because this Cloud guy does all the heroics, when you should be the hero. That would be delusional (in my humble opinion).
Either way, audiences connect to MC's and view their struggles/successes as their own. To use your own example, it would be like playing FFVII and quitting because Cait Sith ends up beating Sephiroth and dating Tifa, when Cloud is the MC and an extension of the player. That would be a perfectly valid reason to dislike FF7's story.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
By the way, what are y'all thoughts on the Nanali foreshadowing? Irphaeus dropped a shitton of hints about her in this update

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
By the way, what are y'all thoughts on the Nanali foreshadowing? Irphaeus dropped a shitton of hints about her in this update
It's interesting. From what I gathered it looks like she was a regular person who wasn't in the know and Shirohime genuinely liked her and didn't want her to get involved in anything.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
So I was wondering if Nanali is the other girl in the photos mc got ( if anyone remembers the plot) she mentioned knowing shirohime since her school days , a certain " him " during her inner monologue outside the changing room and mentions her being different in her past when mc asked about the tattoo...
But hey it's just a theory ... a..

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I was wondering if Nanali is the other girl in the photos mc got ( if anyone remembers the plot) she mentioned knowing shirohime since her school days , a certain " him " during her inner monologue outside the changing room and mentions her being different in her past when mc asked about the tattoo...
But hey it's just a theory ... a..
Someone posted a pic and the theory seems to be coming true, but let's put our minds together 2x better than 1, remember when you go to journalists house and search? remember the redacted documents? Wish I had an earlier save to take a pic of that document, but something was off. Might just do a turbo run to that point and take a pic, usually people with theorys do their research and pay close attention to things while the rest just think of "who am I gonna bang next".

Reactions: Lord Grim

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Someone posted a pic and the theory seems to be coming true, but let's put our minds together 2x better than 1, remember when you go to journalists house and search? remember the redacted documents? Wish I had an earlier save to take a pic of that document, but something was off. Might just do a turbo run to that point and take a pic, usually people with theorys do their research and pay close attention to things while the rest just think of "who am I gonna bang next".
Please do . I barely remember most of the stuff anyway

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please do . I barely remember most of the stuff anyway
Wow things getting interesting(rubbing hands,light's up a fatty) here are 9 pics,did you know the middle choice at game start is the girl from the office....not gonna spoil the goods take a look. :cool: :giggle: Yeah might have to put the pics in order but easily you can tell.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is it just me or are the animations laggy?
It really depends on the version of Ren'Py the game uses, along with your OS, but most of the games that had this issue I fixed it with . Just be aware to install accordingly this game's folder of course.

I have no idea if this game is laggy, didn't try last patch yet, just know that this fixed on other games I had the issue (not many though).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes