chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I checked the code, no Bad Karma scenes are implemented here yet.
Yeah I also noticed something and have to start over....again. Was trying make 2 paths but actually doesn't matter because it's the sum of all karma. On one of my pics dev says he only doing 1 path at a time. This guy must be a farmer a bad one but still Screenshot_9.png

Jul 9, 2017
there's some paths that are closed because dev wants to do 1 path at a time and he choose good karma first, he probably think we all good guys that just want to play but the truth is that we want to bang'em all.
iirc, that was the consensus from the people who were paying him money back when there were discussions on how to go forward with updates. Which is still usually the consensus opinion I see go around on the website for other games anyways.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Wow things getting interesting(rubbing hands,light's up a fatty) here are 9 pics,did you know the middle choice at game start is the girl from the office....not gonna spoil the goods take a look. :cool: :giggle: Yeah might have to put the pics in order but easily you can tell.
The girl from the office is her .. you think I'm on the right track?

Reactions: chicho1958

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah I also noticed something and have to start over....again. Was trying make 2 paths but actually doesn't matter because it's the sum of all karma. On one of my pics dev says he only doing 1 path at a time. This guy must be a farmer a bad one but still View attachment 2978506
I'm kinda solely going for the bad karma , I played the game for the path of hate I might as well see it through

Tempest42

Jun 15, 2017
Check all of the code. The Karma points system as currently implemented only changes dialog on 3 or 4 occasions. Very minor dialog. All sex scenes and cgs are identical no matter your Karma value.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm kinda solely going for the bad karma , I played the game for the path of hate I might as well see it through
Yeah I'm doing both but just found out something which kinda a slap in the face. It's the sum of all in total so we kinda missed a few points especially in catherine scene while doing her cop hat display,said karma failed bla bla bla and to that point had -165, sojust learned 5 minutes ago how to activate the console command now to find the variables, my pc skills is turning on pc good thing doing research you learn new stuff. But let's keep this theory updated let me know if you find out anything else.
Screenshot_9.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Here is whats gets me... This 'update' if you will, was supposed to have taken a month or so to finish (back in March or so), yet 6-7 months later we don't even get the full extent of the beach episode. More half assed/cliff hanger than anything.

Which is honestly as shame. You have a solid set of characters, a compelling and interesting story, however the forced humor and references every other sentence take away from it.

Though I will say I am glad that we will likely be getting pregnancy content, given the likelyhood we will be siring quite a number of ladies...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Here is whats gets me... This 'update' if you will, was supposed to have taken a month or so to finish (back in March or so), yet 6-7 months later we don't even get the full extent of the beach episode. More half assed/cliff hanger than anything.

Which is honestly as shame. You have a solid set of characters, a compelling and interesting story, however the forced humor and references every other sentence take away from it.

Though I will say I am glad that we will likely be getting pregnancy content, given the likelyhood we will be siring quite a number of ladies...
One thing I'll never understand if you have a good game instead milking it give your Patrons what they want, that way he'll get more Patrons and can hire more people and make better and future projects to keep your Patrons happy, atleast if I was in his shoes that's what I'll do. Once you have your team it's time to put some $ in the bank unless you have a wife that goes shopping everyday.... :rolleyes: :cool:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
One thing I'll never understand if you have a good game instead milking it give your Patrons what they want, that way he'll get more Patrons and can hire more people and make better and future projects to keep your Patrons happy, atleast if I was in his shoes that's what I'll do. Once you have your team it's time to put some $ in the bank unless you have a wife that goes shopping everyday.... :rolleyes: :cool:
In Theory , he already hired people to help him, or at least that was 2-3 of His goals in patreon and were achieved long ago.
The " If i reach this quantity, i will hire...etc"

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
One thing I'll never understand if you have a good game instead milking it give your Patrons what they want, that way he'll get more Patrons
He has basically made $60,000 off of patron in the last year for doing pretty much nothing, trust me hes making bank already and thats why hes milking like crazy why would he finish the game and cut off the gray train? the game has beeing going for 5 years now... just from the low earning of this year (he use to be well over 1,400 subs) 60,000 x 5 = 300,000. so hes already made a quarter of a million dollars just from milking this game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He has basically made $60,000 off of patron in the last year for doing pretty much nothing, trust me hes making bank already and thats why hes milking like crazy why would he finish the game and cut off the gray train? the game has beeing going for 5 years now... just from the low earning of this year (he use to be well over 1,400 subs) 60,000 x 5 = 300,000. so hes already made a quarter of a million dollars just from milking this game
Quess people get corrupted when it's about $$$.

Sep 27, 2019
I really depends on the version of Ren'Py the game uses, along with your OS, but most of the games that had this issue I fixed it with . Just be aware to install accordingly this game's folder of course.

I have no idea if this game is laggy, didn't try last patch yet, just know that this fixed on other games I had the issue (not many though).
Shame it didn't work for me. It won't launch after installing it. Strange how I don't experience this problem even in Ripples, it's just this game.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
How are you opening the console? I seem to have deleted my old copy of UnRen, and the newer versions I've found keep throwing an error whenever I open the game after enabling it.
shift o is how you normally open the console
after enabling it

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Shame it didn't work for me. It won't launch after installing it. Strange how I don't experience this problem even in Ripples, it's just this game.
That's odd, because I didn't have issues on other games. Again, be careful on how you put the files and folder's names. Anyway I didn't play it yet (need to restart all over again), so I can't test it right now.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes