BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
work the mod 0.9.9 with the new version 10.0 please reply
no it doesn't work.

and what I mean is, game v0.10.0 changes and scenes are not included in the v0.9.9 mod (but if you don't care about that part then it works fine)

waiting for the mod update myself. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Wow things getting interesting(rubbing hands,light's up a fatty) here are 9 pics,did you know the middle choice at game start is the girl from the office....not gonna spoil the goods take a look. :cool: :giggle: Yeah might have to put the pics in order but easily you can tell.
And then there's also this pic which implies Rachel did something to the third girl (possibly being Nanali). Also, we already got the hint that Ikami family might be important in the episode where Rikuna was pressuring Shinji about some old book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
But damn, the change of personality for Nanali was quite a sudden one in this update. Not unpleasant in the slightest, but still it was really surprising.

Reactions: chicho1958

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
But damn, the change of personality for Nanali was quite a sudden one in this update. Not unpleasant in the slightest, but still it was really surprising.
Imho, she is quite bland. I mean she was not an interesting character before, and she still isn't. Besides her huge bazongas, I have no ambition to go for any route with her unfortunately.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac
(v0.9.9): MEGA - -
Android
(v0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH MOD - ONLINE GALLERY

tricky17 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
impossible to download the unofficial blue guide

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
what does karma do? is it important? is it better to get negative karma or positive? can it be ignored?
Other then register your choices karma values (probably for future use), for now, nothing.

I think it will only show its effects only on the next updates and forward.
Once karma affects the way you play it, only then its a good idea to restart game to get all scenes from the path we choose (that is if the scens are entirely different and not only text changes depending on the path).

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
was there any eta on this?

algrife

May 22, 2019
Is there a mac version?, i tried downloading both pc and mac versions and simply copying the game folder but it didn’t work which means something major was changed in the system in this update, i also tried tinkering with the files in lib and renpy but was still unable to launch the game in mac.
if anyone here managed to find or make a mac version plz post it here i would appreciate it.

Jul 9, 2017
Why didn't he add the other routes (Rose & Sarah) to the Honeybee Event??? Didn't he say he would!?
He didn't say it would be the next update, just a later one. Kind of like how he said the other routes would be worked on after they finished the good route, so there wasn't a need for implementing the karma tracking. Only reason they put it in in this update was to go ahead and have the system implemented ahead of time.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
no it doesn't work.

and what I mean is, game v0.10.0 changes and scenes are not included in the v0.9.9 mod (but if you don't care about that part then it works fine)

waiting for the mod update myself. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Is anybody even working on an update?
IONJigZz hasn't posted anything since May, he was online just last friday, but who knows if he is even interested in the mod anymore?
IONJigZz if you see this post, do you plan on updating the mod? That would be fantastic, as without the mod, I can't even load any of my old saves.

Reactions: cloudfw
Apr 13, 2018
Is anybody even working on an update?
IONJigZz hasn't posted anything since May, he was online just last friday, but who knows if he is even interested in the mod anymore?
IONJigZz if you see this post, do you plan on updating the mod? That would be fantastic, as without the mod, I can't even load any of my old saves.
your saves are gone because the update changed alot of code and last i head the mod is being made but because of new code it needs to be done basically from scratch

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes