Apr 13, 2018
Is anybody even working on an update?
IONJigZz hasn't posted anything since May, he was online just last friday, but who knows if he is even interested in the mod anymore?
IONJigZz if you see this post, do you plan on updating the mod? That would be fantastic, as without the mod, I can't even load any of my old saves.
your saves are gone because the update changed alot of code and last i head the mod is being made but because of new code it needs to be done basically from scratch

Jul 9, 2017
Hm I'll have to look out for that when I make another save
It's very early on, the first time we ever see her. Want to say Day 3-ish of the game. She's driving Shinji to school but he asks her to drop him off so he can walk across the bridge with MC.

I've been of the opinion she was the 3rd girl ever since the update where MC finds her contact info twice in Shirohime's phone. Don't remember how many updates ago that was at this point.

Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Could you please release one for the 1.0 version

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
What does the watch and receive email notification means? Cause I have email notification on for all my watched threads and never receive nothing on email, how does that work?

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry everyone for not being on time for the update for the mod. Been busy with work and today's the first time turning on my PC this week.

Regarding the 0.10 mod update:
-Since changes have been made in the beginning of the game and game variables, I'll have to make the mod almost from scratch
-Any past saves, even with mod installed won't (most likely) work because of previous statement.
-I've never made a mod myself. I've only made changes to existing mods. This means that I will have to take time to learn a few new tricks to make the mod work.
-I will try my best to make the mod you want and deserve but please bear in mind that I have no timeframe for when it will be available.

Thank you for your understanding.

Update:
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11889140

Last edited:

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
Animations are pretty laggy for me and my CPU usage jumps to 100% even tho its not a really old CPU. Anyone else exprience this? This is only for the new update animations

Reactions: Salami120

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
NGL, the new update was a total banger for me. New content for the sweetest girls Maki and Motoko, deflowering Motoko's sis and some lewd stuff with the mysterious Nanali (hot af). So even after all the fuck ups with delays, I still want to believe we will eventually have updates with reasonable development time...

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry everyone for not being on time for the update for the mod. Been busy with work and today's the first time turning on my PC this week.

Regarding the 0.10 mod update:
-Since changes have been made in the beginning of the game and game variables, I'll have to make the mod almost from scratch
-Any past saves, even with mod installed won't (most likely) work because of previous statement.
-I've never made a mod myself. I've only made changes to existing mods. This means that I will have to take time to learn a few new tricks to make the mod work.
-I will try my best to make the mod you want and deserve but please bear in mind that I have no timeframe for when it will be available.

Thank you for your understanding.
All good, you take as much time as you want/need. And anybody who gives you grief can eat a big old bag of rancid genitals.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes