chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How are you opening the console? I seem to have deleted my old copy of UnRen, and the newer versions I've found keep throwing an error whenever I open the game after enabling it.
My pc skills are turning on my pc but I google it and edited a file to change false to true then shift+O(not zero) if open the thing is I don't know any variable and search on how to see them but nothing. If you want I'll send you file and just put yours somewhere else and use mine. Renpy/common throw file in there overwrite or just replace mine with yours. shift+O to open esc to close let me know if you find any good variable. Name of file is 00console.rpy

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
My save from 0.9.9 (great numbering by the way (n)) worked but there was no new content... It says I am playing 0.10.0 but it still ends in the same place. Is there new content or just "reworked" content? Do we have to start over? Some of this crap needs to be covered in the Changelog because you could spend days trying to find answers here.

Jul 9, 2017
shift o is how you normally open the console
after enabling it
My pc skills are turning on my pc but I google it and edited a file to change false to true then shift+O(not zero) if open the thing is I don't know any variable and search on how to see them but nothing. If you want I'll send you file and just put yours somewhere else and use mine. Renpy/common throw file in there overwrite or just replace mine with yours. shift+O to open esc to close let me know if you find any good variable. Name of file is 00console.rpy
Been here long enough to know the control is Shift+O, just forgot where the file was to go in and actually enable it manually since Unren hadn't failed me before. Found it right after I commented.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Been here long enough to know the control is Shift+O, just forgot where the file was to go in and actually enable it manually since Unren hadn't failed me before. Found it right after I commented.
If you know the variable for karma good/bad let me know wanted to test a couple things

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I think so, there's also someone that posted a pick of her in the car saying or mc saying she can't get to close to school.
Hm I'll have to look out for that when I make another save
Yeah I'm doing both but just found out something which kinda a slap in the face. It's the sum of all in total so we kinda missed a few points especially in catherine scene while doing her cop hat display,said karma failed bla bla bla and to that point had -165, sojust learned 5 minutes ago how to activate the console command now to find the variables, my pc skills is turning on pc good thing doing research you learn new stuff. But let's keep this theory updated let me know if you find out anything else.
View attachment 2978554
Will do

Reactions: chicho1958

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Alright, I've scrolled through quite a few pages and only found the same question but no answer. So here it is: Is the walkthrough mod going to be updated (anytime soon)? I stopped playing a few updates ago (which is quite some time) and now I no longer remember ANY of the correct choices...

Reactions: Looseluv

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
One thing I'll never understand if you have a good game instead milking it give your Patrons what they want, that way he'll get more Patrons and can hire more people and make better and future projects to keep your Patrons happy, atleast if I was in his shoes that's what I'll do. Once you have your team it's time to put some $ in the bank unless you have a wife that goes shopping everyday.... :rolleyes: :cool:
You must be new to him as to be fair to the dev he has spent what 3 maybe 4 YEARS offering at best 2 or 3 updates a year. No one can accuse him of milking anyone if he has a clear and very long track record by now of few updates regardless of how inflated his Patreon is.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Alright, I've scrolled through quite a few pages and only found the same question but no answer. So here it is: Is the walkthrough mod going to be updated (anytime soon)? I stopped playing a few updates ago (which is quite some time) and now I no longer remember ANY of the correct choices...
The guy who makes it hasn't been online since friday so we are all waiting to see when he gets online if hes going to keep updating or not, also not sure if Lain is planning to take over again either.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You must be new to him as to be fair to the dev he has spent what 3 maybe 4 YEARS offering at best 2 or 3 updates a year. No one can accuse him of milking anyone if he has a clear and very long track record by now of few updates regardless of how inflated his Patreon is.
When I started here saw this game and played it then when updates weren't coming I just quit game. I rather support devs that give us updates faster but anything +3 months is just to much and if I recall this guy just started updating like a few months back was even surprised getting almost a back to back update, just worry about this karma thing dev saying he doing 1 path at a time so when he does the bad path people ain't gonna like starting over ...again. Atleast good people here that do help, you don't see that in many games.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why didn't he add the other routes (Rose & Sarah) to the Honeybee Event??? Didn't he say he would!?
That's the problem with that dev. He says many things and most of it was lies. But I have to give him that this last update was much more than I've expected. I for myself complained much about the dev and the updates, but this time I don't. Sure, it could be more and there're things I don't like. But looking over the script and all one can't say he was lazy this time. Maybe he tries to be a good dev now. Time will tell.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
But looking over the script and all one can't say he was lazy this time. Maybe he tries to be a good dev now. Time will tell.
Hmm? what are you talking about... adding tracking for karma to the exisiting script only takes a couple hours a day if your lazy... 3 years if your this dev... nothing about this update should've taken more then a month... and we aren't even going to talk about the time wasted on a map thats literally pointless in a non sandbox game.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes