BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I am sad that this game is slowly going the choices route instead of the harem route. T_T.
I believe one of the routes is harem, but who am I to know it all.... lol

I did a quick gallery unlocker to see the other paths.
Just throw it in the game folder, and all scenes should be open.
it works nice, if you can give your permission to let IONJigZz use it with his mod, his burden will be lessened.

Last edited:

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-The walkthrough is only for 0.10 content (for now). I will be updating the old content and will be updating it here later.
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Old content progress: 5%
Gallery mod progress: 0%
Just wanted to say thanks for picking this mod up despite how rushed some modders are. Given how infrequently this game is updated you should have plenty of time to work it out.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Is it possible for someone to create/release a compressed version of v0.10?

I might be wrong, butI think the lagging videos issue would be solved this way.

dunnoduncare36

Sep 30, 2023
I'm done with the intro (aka the beach part where you get them drinks, choose to do a thing with one of the three women), and it tells me that's the end of version 0.10.0? Did I download the latest version and not the start? Anyone got an idea as to what I did wrong?

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-The walkthrough is only for 0.10 content (for now). I will be updating the old content and will be updating it here later.
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11898046
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Old content progress: 79%
Gallery mod progress: 0%
Could it be incompatible with a save from 0.9.9 with lian's mod?

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Are there specific videos that are causing you to lag?
several animations have hiccups in this current game update lol I tried several ideas posted in another thread (here) without any success. Btw, its not lag like when we notice when the animation does loop on itself (this is bad loop synchronization lol), it really is like renpy can't process the animation related images in time and the hiccups showing lol

Its not only me, and its not only on this Renpy game. Recently several players have reported the same on several renpy games.

thats why I asked if its possible to add a compressed version here (if at least the animations can have a resolution lower then or equal to 1920x1080 this might solve the issue for some players hopefully).

Btw I know the animations are smooth if we run them on VLC for example. Its more a renpy language processing problem probably when trying to compensate on a screen that doesn't support such high resolutions.

Last edited:

Sujamma

Nov 20, 2020
Anyone able to help me solve this one? It occurs right after the loading screen finishes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label d30_beach_yuki_piertalk_com3 is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 57279:

and File "script.rpyc", line 57310:

The label d30_beach_yuki_piertalk_com4 is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 57328:

and File "script.rpyc", line 57357:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Mon Oct  9 22:42:19 2023
From a fresh install of 0.10.0 on Windows with Ion's walkthrough mod.
EDIT: UnRen was the culprit, deleting its dev console enabler fixed it.

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018

I have no expectations of this new game doing any better than this. I expect the same shitshow. :KEK: coolguy146 ETA is 2024?, as you can see in the Patreon post linked above, or the snipped images of the post in the spoiler, and that questionmark is not me being snarky, it's actually what was written as ETA.

Edit: Forgot to refresh the tab so this might be old news. I'll leave it here anyways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhantomRem

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023

I have no expectations of this new game doing any better than this. I expect the same shitshow. :KEK: coolguy146 ETA is 2024?, as you can see in the Patreon post linked above, or the snipped images of the post in the spoiler, and that questionmark is not me being snarky, it's actually what was written as ETA.

Edit: Forgot to refresh the tab so this might be old news. I'll leave it here anyways.
There's absolutely no way this guy is starting a new project when he hasn't even come close to finishing this game. It's safe to say that this project is abandoned. Frankly,I'm astonished that people are eagerly anticipating his next project. Who's to say he won't treat it the same way he did his previous game?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
There's absolutely no way this guy is starting a new project when he hasn't even come close to finishing this game. It's safe to say that this project is abandoned. Frankly,I'm astonished that people are eagerly anticipating his next project. Who's to say he won't treat it the same way he did his previous game?
IKR :KEK: I expect the same shitshow with the new game. If not even worse.:HideThePain: I see no reason for Irphaeus to have any supporters left, besides sunk-cost fallacy madness, given how much fuck-ups there's been with this one game. Now there's two? Yeah, no. Fuck that. This shit's about to implode, if the sunk-cost crowd choose to face reality at last:KEK:

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes