JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Well, there're many devs working on two projects on the same time. So, nothing is "safe to say". And remember: the crowd of two games are easier to milk than from one game. He can milk the Waifu Academy-cow and the Waifu Hunter-cow now.
Look at how long waifu academy been in development,the game is great but the dev been milking that mf for so long and a shit ton of content that should be in the game already isn't. Hell the karma mechanic is practically useless.I doubt he would ever finish this game and he already wants to make a second game. Knowing Irph he will somehow mess up the management for both and drop updates every 5 years

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Amazing game. I played it again from the very beginning and I can say that this is top level in terms of characters and dialogues.
I don't know who is responsible for the writing (dev or someone else), but he/she deserves a damn medal.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Where can I download earlier versions?
Why do you want to download earlier versions? Not being snarky here, it sounds like you may be trying to solve a problem, in which case it's better to ask about your underlying issue, as your proposed solution may not do want you want.

That said, I don't know if there's a good place to find older versions. If you were on the dev's Patreon, you could probably find old links there; however, depending on how far back you want to go, the old links may not work.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Why do you want to download earlier versions? Not being snarky here, it sounds like you may be trying to solve a problem, in which case it's better to ask about your underlying issue, as your proposed solution may not do want you want.

That said, I don't know if there's a good place to find older versions. If you were on the dev's Patreon, you could probably find old links there; however, depending on how far back you want to go, the old links may not work.
Well, I'd download the older versions for the "next update previews" which never (almost) made it into the game. I remember there were some interesting ones

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021

I have no expectations of this new game doing any better than this. I expect the same shitshow. :KEK: coolguy146 ETA is 2024?, as you can see in the Patreon post linked above, or the snipped images of the post in the spoiler, and that questionmark is not me being snarky, it's actually what was written as ETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Forgot to refresh the tab so this might be old news. I'll leave it here anyways.
No milf?! I'll pass

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
He knows the power he has over the people he's milking and he tells us shamelessly to our face. This is the point this has got to.
By the way, I've said here a bunch of times the ambiguity about Sheila's relationship to the MC was intended. And it can't get any clearer in this new intro as well. screenshot0001.png

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Guys, anyone could tell me if there's a sort of walkthrough?
There used to be one(mod), if I remember correctly that is, but it's abandoned if so, and with good reason imo. *Mod is here and in OP* Dont know about any other form of WT though, besides perhaps a paywalled one on the Patreon. I would not put that past Irph, just to squeeze some extra whale oil.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
several animations have hiccups in this current game update lol I tried several ideas posted in another thread (here) without any success. Btw, its not lag like when we notice when the animation does loop on itself (this is bad loop synchronization lol), it really is like renpy can't process the animation related images in time and the hiccups showing lol

Its not only me, and its not only on this Renpy game. Recently several players have reported the same on several renpy games.

thats why I asked if its possible to add a compressed version here (if at least the animations can have a resolution lower then or equal to 1920x1080 this might solve the issue for some players hopefully).

Btw I know the animations are smooth if we run them on VLC for example. Its more a renpy language processing problem probably when trying to compensate on a screen that doesn't support such high resolutions.
I am facing the same problem, were you able to find any solutions?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes