T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, other problem: there's a way to let Maki win the bet against the Zaibatsu? Because at the moment, the odds are....

Who fucking lies?

IS A TOTALLY FUCKING MESS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, NOT ONLY THE COMMANDO GIRL, BUT EVEN THE PSYCHO MMA RAPIST?????

COME ON, DEV: TELL CLEARLY YOU'RE ENJOINING BEING SADISTIC AGAINST THE PLAYERS!!!!

Joke(almost).

But seriously: now i'm quite in panic, if there's not some kind of magic solution for win the bet and make Maki safely win (or at least without much bones broken).

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Does this game really get updates? I think I last played it 2 years ago. I played it from start to finish today, and it seemed like there was almost no progress.
I actually did replay this after not having played for more than a year. And it's still pretty fun and sexy.

As for the girls Maki specially immediately shot up to number 1 best girl with her scenes spotlight in general. Her having a longer hair would be just straight up...unfair. Oh and Sheila is a close second.

I wish it updates more often though. More than 5 years of game development using assets from Honey Select is completely wild

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11952932
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
my previos mods saves are still giving me error, Is this required new playthrough, I am on mac btw

Reactions: PacoTaco

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Guys, other problem: there's a way to let Maki win the bet against the Zaibatsu? Because at the moment, the odds are....

Who fucking lies?

IS A TOTALLY FUCKING MESS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, NOT ONLY THE COMMANDO GIRL, BUT EVEN THE PSYCHO MMA RAPIST?????

COME ON, DEV: TELL CLEARLY YOU'RE ENJOINING BEING SADISTIC AGAINST THE PLAYERS!!!!

Joke(almost).

But seriously: now i'm quite in panic, if there's not some kind of magic solution for win the bet and make Maki safely win (or at least without much bones broken).
you do know that u can save before any important choices right? or that u can skip whole game with skip button and choose other karma path entirely in few minutes? and judging from ur post since u panicking u dont know even when the game ends so u didnt play to the end and ure already sobbing about it
1697404737616.png

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, is a good strategy to lose some Karma for unlock more scenes? Or do you prefer to build only positive Karma, or try to balance between them?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Guys, i need help: how i can solve the situation with Yoko? Because i'm pretty sick and tired that every goddamn time, despise the tons of good Karma i have, i'm GODDAMN FUCKING EVER being blackmailed etc. If the game continues to put me in this kind of disavantage, i don't know what to do, at this point. Because honestly, being treated like shit every goddamn time is exausting.
It is at least possible that this is simply how the story goes. Some things will be different based on user choice, but there is ultimately a limited set of story options for you to go through. You can't give up your revenge scheme and become a race car driver, because that's not the story the dev is writing. Blackmail is one of the tags; it shouldn't be a big shock to run into it rather than being able to completely avoid it.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It is at least possible that this is simply how the story goes. Some things will be different based on user choice, but there is ultimately a limited set of story options for you to go through. You can't give up your revenge scheme and become a race car driver, because that's not the story the dev is writing. Blackmail is one of the tags; it shouldn't be a big shock to run into it rather than being able to completely avoid it.
This is my very first title with this tag, i'm in very blind run and yes, i was expecting something like difficult choices, but this is some kind of rollercoasting run. Are all the title with blackmail tag like this?

But so far, the title is a goddamn solid 110/10.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
This is my very first title with this tag, i'm in very blind run and yes, i was expecting something like difficult choices, but this is some kind of rollercoasting run. Are all the title with blackmail tag like this?

But so far, the title is a goddamn solid 110/10.
Based on comments from the dev, there's at least a second pass planned by him for those who want a more actively "bad karma" route. According to at least one poster here, there are definitely scenes that are only accessible when you make "bad" choices; in fact the claim is that he gets more "sexy" scenes that way. That said, the karma system appears to be more planned for than active at present. It's possible that, when it's been fully implemented, your karma may have more impact. Again, from others' comments, I gather that karma actually has little if any impact today.

I can't really speak to the "blackmail" tag, as it's not one that I actively look for, and in fact can dissuade me from trying a game. I would expect both cases where blackmail is used against you to affect/control your actions, and cases where you blackmail others; it's one of those tags that doesn't specify the direction the activity goes in. I would expect very few, if any, cases where the blackmailee would choose to have their secrets revealed; in either case, I would expect it to lead to a shortened game, and possibly a bad ending.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i love if this game has more content but i feel like i prob die from old age before all the charater have descent content.
see ya in 5 years for next update :KEK: people will be so oldthat considering fapping to 20 years old younger schoolgirls would be considered pedophillic :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Feru452ax

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a question about the animations:

Recently i'm seeing some problems in the framerate of those. Is a problem of the version? There's a way for solving that?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL WHAT, rape Minami -50 karma, rub off on her AKA molest her +5 karma, what kind of logic is that.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The Karma thing is really confusing to me. Are things being locked out because your Karma is too high or low, or not enough? I am just playing at the moment like I would IRL, so we will see what happens. I don't know what the final outcome will be but I am like 1/2 way through the game and at like -30 total Karma.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The Karma thing is really confusing to me. Are things being locked out because your Karma is too high or low, or not enough? I am just playing at the moment like I would IRL, so we will see what happens. I don't know what the final outcome will be but I am like 1/2 way through the game and at like -30 total Karma.
Yes, this will most likely be the goal of the Karma-System.

E.g. I can imagine that the scene where you get revenge on Yoko will be determined by your Karma. So that with a good Karma score you will not be able to do the hardest punishment (gangbanging her with two Thugs), but with the worst Karma you will probably not get the choice to go easy on her.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
If what you said is true... I'm afraid police may have questions for you.

Now, being serious. Karma only matters (and will only matter if it ever does) from this last update forward. You will find in the content immediately before this last update (0.10) paths said to be blocked by not meeting the karma requirements. It's not true, those paths simply don't exist. It's just one of the many techniques the dev uses to fake having worked a lot and also to make big promises that won't ever be fulfilled.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes