jokuur

May 23, 2019
a good amount of us have same issue

Some ideas can be found here

If you can solve it you will be lucky, but I wouldn't have high hopes anyway.
thank u for the help i took a read to some ideas, tried to play with my sound as they said sound isnt synchronised or something but i dont find it believable as some scenes are fluid and some arent, anyway the sound didnt help and the other interesting idea was something about codecs and resolution of videos and something about problems between renpy and webm format, do u know what format are videos that are lagging here? also i find it interesting that yoko rape scene with multiple videos running all at once was fluid for me but one scene videos cant menage... tried to change renderer too and fps to 30 and nothing helped
i also thought about this having something to do with dual processors pcs as someone said that there was super high usage of cpu when scene was lagging

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
thank u for the help i took a read to some ideas, tried to play with my sound as they said sound isnt synchronised or something but i dont find it believable as some scenes are fluid and some arent, anyway the sound didnt help and the other interesting idea was something about codecs and resolution of videos and something about problems between renpy and webm format, do u know what format are videos that are lagging here? also i find it interesting that yoko rape scene with multiple videos running all at once was fluid for me but one scene videos cant menage... tried to change renderer too and fps to 30 and nothing helped
i also thought about this having something to do with dual processors pcs as someone said that there was super high usage of cpu when scene was lagging
after using Unren on this game rpa file, it has a mix of ogm and webm videos (ogg and web formats). I just remember having the issue on the webm format only in this game. I can't understand why not stick with only one format :unsure::unsure:

that high CPU usage, I believe happens only on lower then normal PC specs (like 4-8GB RAM or lower or really really old PCs), which is not my case. But of course if you have to much RAM occupied then your PC will slowdown trying to do everything at once (no matter how good a PC is).

intriguing, isn't it? :unsure:

Last edited:

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
after using Unren on this game rpa file, it has a mix of ogm and webm videos (ogg and web formats). I just remember having the issue on the webm format only in this game. I can't understand why not stick with only one format :unsure::unsure:

that high CPU usage, I believe happens only on lower then normal PC specs (like 4-8GB RAM or lower or really really old PCs), which is not my case. But of course if you have to much RAM occupied then your PC will slowdown trying to do everything at once (no matter how good a PC is).

In the update some files had file extension changes, including old content.
For less powerful devices that might be the issue

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean to ask how the mod for this works, it's just a patched version of Lains right, no need to restart the game.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hell, here I am sitting with $600 per month year in making of something good/great. there's a who makes $50.000 on a HS project.

Lol.

jokuur

May 23, 2019

sound like the problem really is webm videos... can you list which vids are webm? and please tell if i could unpack game change the videos and pack it again so i could enjoy game like a normal human being using unren?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
sound like the problem really is webm videos... can you list which vids are webm? and please tell if i could unpack game change the videos and pack it again so i could enjoy game like a normal human being using unren?
you can decompile the rpa by using UnRen without fear of breaking the game, I posted how to use it here. btw the rpa isn't deleted by 'unren' it lol. it will stay in game folder but you should move it elsewhere as backup if you don't want to lose it after decompiling is done (and you need to run the game with the decompiled files only, without the rpa in the game folder in the end).

If you mean decompile, next change the videos and finally compile the rpa again, I think several post similar the the original unren post have your answer (other then that I don't know). But anyway after decompiling the file as long as the filenames (and their extensions) don't change and backup of the videos are done, you can do whatever you want with them. And any problems occurring by your changes you can always download the game again lol

btw I don't make mods or anything, I just know the basics how nothing more :)

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i need help: how i can solve the situation with Yoko? Because i'm pretty sick and tired that every goddamn time, despise the tons of good Karma i have, i'm GODDAMN FUCKING EVER being blackmailed etc. If the game continues to put me in this kind of disavantage, i don't know what to do, at this point. Because honestly, being treated like shit every goddamn time is exausting.

Last edited:

derive

May 2, 2018
Old saves not compatible?

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 310, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000036b8640>"

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Does this game really get updates? I think I last played it 2 years ago. I played it from start to finish today, and it seemed like there was almost no progress.

Reactions: NeBan
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes