Kunvar Singh

May 16, 2020
please someone share a full save, I don't know why my save doesn't work, when I load it, the game just crash
You can start a new game and at the start, you get the option to jump to the new content (which got added in 0.10)
The previous save are not working, most probably because the karmic system has been implemented

Reactions: GamerDaddy

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Man, this was anything but fun... a super tedious experience, choices that don't matter, forced stuff... An overrated clickfest.

thingymandude

Aug 23, 2017
Whoops, I figured it out a few releases ago when I had a similar problem but I guess I forgot other people may be having the same issue. The problem comes from the developer switching to a version of Renpy(8.1.0) that has MMX disabled. (The Renpy devs re-enabled it in later versions(8.1.3 onwards) due to performance complaints.) What I did to fix mine was download one of the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly builds from the and replace "lib" and "renpy" folders in the main folder with the ones from the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly build.
This actually worked. I downloaded a 8.1.4 bc I couldn't find 8.1.3. I had lost all hope thank you.

Reactions: jamesyoder141

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Latest version of the game lags like hell for me in all animated scenes after the first few. I thought it was due to the increase from 1080p to 1440p and then to 4k for some of the videos, that or the mixed video formats. I was worried I would need to re-encode all the videos myself, but it turns out that all the lag is due to a bug in Renpy.

This has now been corrected so I've attached the fix here for anyone to just drop into their game folder. (For any skeptics, this is just the latest files directly from the github page, I just cut everything else out to lower the download size, feel free to check yourself for those with unlimited bandwidth though)

You still need a computer than can handle the videos, so if that's why you lag then this wont fix it, but if like me you have a computer that can handle the videos just fine outside of the game, but lag like crazy when played within the game. Then this fixes that issue, so far as I have tested anyway.

Just download whichever version you need, windows or Linux, extract to the root folder and click replace when prompted.
Hopefully this will be included by default in the next game update, whenever that may be.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
maybe I am crazy but does not feels like normal VN.
Well, it's not a "normal" VN it's an AVN. You know, VN for adults who are mature enough to not cry a river about pixel girls fucking pixel boys.
its more like a FUCKING NTR.
Well, there's no tag, so... you're wrong. Because who gives a fuck about pixel girls?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes