Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
maybe I am crazy but does not feels like normal VN.
Well, it's not a "normal" VN it's an AVN. You know, VN for adults who are mature enough to not cry a river about pixel girls fucking pixel boys.
its more like a FUCKING NTR.
Well, there's no tag, so... you're wrong. Because who gives a fuck about pixel girls?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, yeah, as if immersion means having all the girls for yourself. A true immersive feeling, just like IRL. NTR delusion is no different than your "immersion" delusion.
If you are into cucking all the luck to you. no need to sugar coat it. While I prefer to know what I am getting into. I would prefer my " immersion delusion ", over Muh IRL sucks but its so deep immersive feelings. I came here to get good/fun story instead got shity one...

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Is this poor mans trolling attempt? >_> really?

Well since you ask. Asuka I think was her name, school directors daughter and Kayane gyaru one.
I wasn't trolling, I really couldn't remember such instances that could be seen as ntr (I could understand if you brought up the Sheila moment with Kensou, which I still don't consider to be of that kind, but I guess you didn't make it that far). Although, you actually consider THESE moments ntr? While I can agree that any girl interacting with Kensou's dick is certainly nothing to look forward to, but I still don't see it as NTR, Asuka and MC wasn't even into each other at that moment. And it's even harder to view the Kayane blowjob as such, considering she and Kenichi are/were "dating".

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah i was restrained to say this but im not the only one too i guess.
Like i could see some suggestive NTR but not really it, Dev is more like a tease if anything.

A real NTR is when a black dick fucks your Li stares you in eyes and is laughing.
Or your Li purposely is trying to cuck you by recording herself banging someone lol.

You get annnoyed or mad by this?
Real NTR people would get mad for it not being real NTR lol.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Immersion must be foreign concept for you.
Dude, you're talking about Waifu Acadamy. What fucking immersion could a sane human have with this? MC is a sick incel and every girl is dumb as nuts. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, immersive here. Who can feel for incels and bimbos? On top it's made with HS without any own effort of the author with graphics you can see thousands of times. This game is good in trash aspects. It's such a shit that it becomes good. Immersion... wtf, dude?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
LIs sucking other dudes and giving foot job... I don't know. maybe I am crazy but does not feels like normal VN. its more like a FUCKING NTR. :HideThePain:
Isn't the mc willingly encouraging it though through player choices? more like share/swing? I haven't played new updates does something happen without him knowing?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this poor mans trolling attempt? >_> really?

Well since you ask. Asuka I think was her name, school directors daughter and Kayane gyaru one.
Its been a long time since i played this, but didnt Kayane have a relationship/boyfriend from the start ?? How is that NTR? :unsure:. But I guess thats pretty typical from people here at f95, f95NTR :sneaky:. Next thing they will tell me is a girl flashing her tits for free drinks is NTR.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Its been a long time since i played this, but didnt Kayane have a relationship/boyfriend from the start ?? How is that NTR? :unsure:. But I guess thats pretty typical from people here at f95, f95NTR :sneaky:. Next thing they will tell me is a girl flashing her tits for free drinks is NTR.
Considering how some people here feel about camgirls the answer is yes.

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
Damn dude, so by that logic if you like a girl, and she might not even know you like her, but she already has a boyfriend, then you're getting cucked because she's your LI? (think my guy just really wants to get cucked and act mad about it at the same time)

If anything most scenes related to ntr would be you as the mc stealing other peoples women. Closest thing to ntr was the Sheila situation at honeybee as mentioned before, especially given that one of the options suggest an ntr route (even though, like many choices, it has no impact/isn't a real choice). Personally would have loved the option to swap girls in that scene but it is what it is. Maybe if I get hold of the character cards one day, I'd make the scenes myself.

loaded the renpy 8.1.3 but animations are laggy as hell. Using the x64 exe. Are there any ideas?
Do you mind sharing pc specs? Could be a cpu issue. That update seems to fix most the issues, or at least smooths it out a lot more, resulting in occasional stutter rather than straight up lag.

Reactions: notBatman747

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Is it a known fault that the latest update broke all the previous saves? I mean, that's a hell of a lot of ctrl-skipping to be done, and someone else's saves are useless in this case because of no option to rename within the UI.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes