pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Did I really search for and reply to every instance of someone talking about the fps issues on v0.10.0? Yes, yes I did.
While I appreciate you figuring out the problem and a fix, please use multi quote next time. Next to the like and reply buttons at the bottom, there is a + Quote button, click on that for every message you want to reply to and then the button that says Insert quotes will appear at the bottom of the text box next to attach files, and you can insert the quotes into one message. It helps keep the thread neater.

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
While I appreciate you figuring out the problem and a fix, please use multi quote next time. Next to the like and reply buttons at the bottom, there is a + Quote button, click on that for every message you want to reply to and then the button that says Insert quotes will appear at the bottom of the text box next to attach files, and you can insert the quotes into one message. It helps keep the thread neater.
Thank you for explaining the process, unlike some others!

Reactions: pgm_01

Radigan12

Jun 2, 2020
Whoops, I figured it out a few releases ago when I had a similar problem but I guess I forgot other people may be having the same issue. The problem comes from the developer switching to a version of Renpy(8.1.0) that has MMX disabled. (The Renpy devs re-enabled it in later versions(8.1.3 onwards) due to performance complaints.) What I did to fix mine was download one of the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly builds from the and replace "lib" and "renpy" folders in the main folder with the ones from the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly build.
Hey, Thanks for that. Good to know going forward.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, there is no NTR / Sharing in the game right? If there is, is it avoidable? I read on a review there apparently is and now i am mad confused.

Sep 16, 2023
Hey guys, there is no NTR / Sharing in the game right? If there is, is it avoidable? I read on a review there apparently is and now i am mad confused.
One of them, the hardcore one, is 100% avoidable but there's one that idk if it would qualify as NTR proper that isn't.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
One of them, the hardcore one, is 100% avoidable but there's one that idk if it would qualify as NTR proper that isn't.
Honestly i've decided to test it out, it's weird seeing possible LI's being used? I mean this is borderline swinging and idk why some of the stuff is not in the tags

Sep 16, 2023
Honestly i've decided to test it out, it's weird seeing possible LI's being used? I mean this is borderline swinging and idk why some of the stuff is not in the tags
That depends on what you're into. I'm not a fan of NTR or cheating but the way it's done in this game is different from the norm so I'm more OK with it. The hardcore NTR part you can do out of revenge and pure spite to one of the girls but the second one and the lighter of the two is harder to explain without giving too many spoilers.

And that reminds me, I think there are other scenes although also avoidable earlier in the game. One of them is implied but avoidable if you decide to intervene and the other is pretty explicit if you don't, so a bit more than what I posted originally although the only two girls you're technically "in a relationship" with where that happens are the light one and the explicit one where you can intervene, or at least the ones I remember.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
That depends on what you're into. I'm not a fan of NTR or cheating but the way it's done in this game is different from the norm so I'm more OK with it. The hardcore NTR part you can do out of revenge and pure spite to one of the girls but the second one and the lighter of the two is harder to explain without giving too many spoilers.

And that reminds me, I think there are other scenes although also avoidable earlier in the game. One of them is implied but avoidable if you decide to intervene and the other is pretty explicit if you don't, so a bit more than what I posted originally although the only two girls you're technically "in a relationship" with where that happens are the light one and the explicit one where you can intervene, or at least the ones I remember.
Could you possibly mind spoilering me? I cannot be bothered to play a game where i have no option to avoid / disable stuff like that, that's just borderline bullshit

Reactions: Jeemjemm

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
honestly i think this game is just trying to make someone mad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just completely a dealbreaker

Sep 16, 2023
honestly i think this game is just trying to make someone mad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just completely a dealbreaker
You can intervene in this one before the bad things happen though, which is one of the scenes I mentioned. You can make the MC do tons of bad shit in the name of revenge as well.

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Dude, your account is from October 1st 2018. You should know how it works since Oct 2nd 2018. BTW: clicking on "Quote" instead of "Reply" isn't rocket science.

Next time act like an adult and take critic without childly behavior and insults.
Sure my account is old, but I hardly ever interact with the community as you can see by my low message count and "Newbie" status that you just happened to selectively overlook. Also, don't act like you have some sort of moral high ground when you're the one who messaged me being condescending not the other way around. A critique is what pgm_01 gave, what you gave was just a thinly veiled insult.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Whoops, I figured it out a few releases ago when I had a similar problem but I guess I forgot other people may be having the same issue. The problem comes from the developer switching to a version of Renpy(8.1.0) that has MMX disabled. (The Renpy devs re-enabled it in later versions(8.1.3 onwards) due to performance complaints.) What I did to fix mine was download one of the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly builds from the and replace "lib" and "renpy" folders in the main folder with the ones from the Renpy 8.1.3 nightly build.
At the time after some search here and there, I concluded somewhat the same, the dev updated the engine or something, but I never remember to go the renpy website itself to find the solution lol

hopefully the dev will update lib and renpy folder files in next release.

Radigan12

Jun 2, 2020
At the time after some search here and there, I concluded somewhat the same, the dev updated the engine or something, but I never remember to go the renpy website itself to find the solution lol

hopefully the dev will update lib and renpy folder files in next release.
Well, as long as they update to 8.1.3 it should be good, right?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes