johtochamp

Sep 29, 2020
Yes, there was an early scene where Asuka catches Otaku in the locker room. Maybe when he was planting the camera? Not sure.

She was trying to be threatening/dominating but somehow ends up giving him a foot job or something similar.
ok yeah im familar with that scene, super hot. but im honestly thinking i may have just dreamed this up. I thought otaku got to mess with asuka somehow but throughout the gallery i havent found such a thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
ok yeah im familar with that scene, super hot. but im honestly thinking i may have just dreamed this up. I thought otaku got to mess with asuka somehow but throughout the gallery i havent found such a thing.
So it's been a while since I saw that scene but here is what I remember. Initially, she busts Otaku in the locker room. I think she spread a bunch of women's clothes around him to make it look even more incriminating. However, she goes way beyond what is necessary to get him in trouble, and gives him a footjob. The comments she makes while doing it certainly seemed to suggest she was kind of getting a kick out of it, as I recall. I think it was in the spirit of like, oh look you are so gross you like that what a dirty pig etc. (while continuing to get him off) - I myself thought at the time that this was foreshadowing and maybe the author was planning to build in the possibility of Otaku getting into a relationship with her eventually.

So, you could just have followed the same logic path I did, or hell maybe there is some content like that in there and I either didn't reach it or am forgetting about it, but I can 100% see how you might come to that conclusion.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So it's been a while since I saw that scene but here is what I remember. Initially, she busts Otaku in the locker room. I think she spread a bunch of women's clothes around him to make it look even more incriminating. However, she goes way beyond what is necessary to get him in trouble, and gives him a footjob. The comments she makes while doing it certainly seemed to suggest she was kind of getting a kick out of it, as I recall. I think it was in the spirit of like, oh look you are so gross you like that what a dirty pig etc. (while continuing to get him off) - I myself thought at the time that this was foreshadowing and maybe the author was planning to build in the possibility of Otaku getting into a relationship with her eventually.

So, you could just have followed the same logic path I did, or hell maybe there is some content like that in there and I either didn't reach it or am forgetting about it, but I can 100% see how you might come to that conclusion.
I dont think it was ever planned that Otaku gets together with Asuka. It was such early in the games development, it could have just been a scene which was used to have a H-scene earlier in the story, because at this point, MCs relationships were not as advanced.

But it could also be possible that something changed in development. Because the scene was created years ago. And considering that Otaku also did not use to be as annoying as he currently is, there have been changes in the personality of characters.

But I would guess it was just to have an early scene to jerk off to (if someone is into fendom or something like that).

• Haha
Reactions: Visionedmetal

Cracarot

Oct 26, 2020
Hi, my saves from v0.9.9 are not working for v0.10.0! The later crashes on loading a save, roll back takes to the very beginning of the game. I tried with and without mod installed. Any suggestions / help please??

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hi, my saves from v0.9.9 are not working for v0.10.0! The later crashes on loading a save, roll back takes to the very beginning of the game. I tried with and without mod installed. Any suggestions / help please??
Protipp: never skip scenes you didn't have seen before. The dev literally told you that he brokes the game, so your saves from versions before 10.0 are all worthless.
this idiot tells you.jpg

Reactions: ArhraCole

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Protipp: never skip scenes you didn't have seen before. The dev literally told you that he brokes the game, so your saves from versions before 10.0 are all worthless.
View attachment 3279764
On this note... My main save was broken but an older one worked (had to go back to the scene with Shiro and the gang talking to the demon and searching for potion), so I'm just catching up and I couldn't remember where the previous version ended. Did it stop at the end of the Honeybees scene or was there a bit more after?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
On this note... My main save was broken but an older one worked (had to go back to the scene with Shiro and the gang talking to the demon and searching for potion), so I'm just catching up and I couldn't remember where the previous version ended. Did it stop at the end of the Honeybees scene or was there a bit more after?
v.09 ended honeybee, v.10 had motoko mansion + beach

fearjam

May 5, 2019
my save was broken until I loaded up the autosave on the page "if you enjoyed this update (which I hoping you did,)..." and it auto skipped to the end of the bath house scene.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
my save was broken until I loaded up the autosave on the page "if you enjoyed this update (which I hoping you did,)..." and it auto skipped to the end of the bath house scene.
Old saves dont work with version 0.10... You can start a new game and then either start from the beginning or from the new content (so 0.10).

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes