BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The game is good but I was disappointed with the last scene with Dragomira. MC got humiliated crazy (thought Wolf's were meant to be Alpha's). Hope this is the only time I see something like this, MC acts like a damn beta with Dragomira. From future updates I'll prefer and love to see MC showing Dragomira her place and humiliate her way worse then she humiliated MC. The last dialogue something regarding prey. I couldn't understand what it meant coz the translation was messed up, hopefully it is what I think MC growing a ball or two and showing Dragomira her place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User327

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The game is good but I was disappointed with the last scene with Dragomira. MC got humiliated crazy (thought Wolf's were meant to be Alpha's). Hope this is the only time I see something like this, MC acts like a damn beta with Dragomira. From future updates I'll prefer and love to see MC showing Dragomira her place and humiliate her way worse then she humiliated MC. The last dialogue something regarding prey. I couldn't understand what it meant coz the translation was messed up, hopefully it is what I think MC growing a ball or two and showing Dragomira her place.
Are you sure you are in the correct Thread?

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
That's deffo Monster College. I'm not surprised, that thread does look like it's gonna burst with insecurities and apparently it finally has.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
"Yeah other than bugs and sounds and whatever Irph feels it needs, it’s getting there. He’d LIKE to get it done by the weekend — but I don’t know how much polish he wants to put on"
It might be better if he could put in bug fixes instead of bugs, but I guess if that's what the dev thinks it needs.... :)

• Haha
Reactions: MiHawkins
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes