Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
They haven't logged in since November of 2023, so good luck on that :whistle:

I'd say it's going to be a while, or not at all.

maybe they only come back when games get updated... i kinda just lurk for weeks sometimes with signing in or saying anything Lol i mean pretty much all their posts are just in this thread Lol

Anyone got the change logs?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Utter garbage, cant believe people are still wasting time on this game, much less giving this scammer dev any money.

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone have changelog for this version?
WAIFU ACADEMY 0.11______________________ Changelog :
-Added new dynamic splash screens.
-Fixed and updated the Gallery.
-Added Karma with tracking value.
-Added variable value for waifu depending on choices.
-Reworked Shirohime Body, and outfit.
-Reworked Rachel Body, face, and outfit.
-Reworked Jira Body.
-Added ~3000 lines of dialogue and script.
-Added 11 new scenes with ~250 3D renders.
-Added 26 sex animations scenes.
-Added 2 new musics, and 7 sounds/FX.
-Fixed many typos.

I want to notify Patreon Free Subscription option is hurting us... Waifu Academy is my life and income, I'm also trying to pay properly the members of the team. But with the increasing number of supporters switching to Free Subscription, I've been struggling... I never forbid or requested to not share Update Release with public, but for the foreseeable future, Wallpapers, Polls and Releases will only be available for Supporter tier and above. However, everyone will still get all the news about updates, and events, so that no one is left out of the loop. Thank you so much for your understanding, and I hope it doesn't have to be this way forever.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
A shame that the android updatedes stoped :cry:
I don't necessarily think they have. The site changed its policies, so community updates are not added to the OP by the moderators. To find Android updates, try searching on Android. You'll probably want to change your search preferences so posts are displayed newest first. The guy whose Android port I use for this game usually takes a week or so to complete his update (he tends to have a long queue to get through).

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
lewd consentrated update my ass just huge wet dream mostly. i though atleast you would mash the mom or mototko at the least but damn this is bs but we. desertstalkers might be today and they give proper updates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MKNN31330 and Mfka5

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11903930

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN 0.9.9: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Please update your mod for v. 0.11.0 :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
WAIFU ACADEMY 0.11______________________ Changelog :
-Added new dynamic splash screens.
-Fixed and updated the Gallery.
-Added Karma with tracking value.
-Added variable value for waifu depending on choices.
-Reworked Shirohime Body, and outfit.
-Reworked Rachel Body, face, and outfit.
-Reworked Jira Body.
-Added ~3000 lines of dialogue and script.
-Added 11 new scenes with ~250 3D renders.
-Added 26 sex animations scenes.
-Added 2 new musics, and 7 sounds/FX.
-Fixed many typos.

I want to notify Patreon Free Subscription option is hurting us... Waifu Academy is my life and income, I'm also trying to pay properly the members of the team. But with the increasing number of supporters switching to Free Subscription, I've been struggling... I never forbid or requested to not share Update Release with public, but for the foreseeable future, Wallpapers, Polls and Releases will only be available for Supporter tier and above. However, everyone will still get all the news about updates, and events, so that no one is left out of the loop. Thank you so much for your understanding, and I hope it doesn't have to be this way forever.
I have no idea the work it takes to make a game but when i compare to other games with about the same rate or faster updates, and with ten times the amount of content this has every update. And even working with a team? lot's of devs working alone putting out more content monthly.

I'd think he shouldn't complain ppl walking away or move to a free sub on patreon. If i would put out this amount of work i'd be looking for another job every two weeks.

Psh, my life and income. Time to put in the work buddy. Like a lot of less fortunate devs out here and crunching it anyway.
Had your chance with a good following and now feeling the pain of the cow going dry

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Content less than 10 minutes
Seeing the patreon post about this update being shorter than usual had me worried, as the updates are fairly short usually.
if it is indeed less than 10 minutes of content... guess it's finally time to move this one to the 'play on full release' list.

Reactions: CSNRC and Rroarr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy v0.11.0.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.waifuacademy.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Seeing the patreon post about this update being shorter than usual had me worried, as the updates are fairly short usually.
if it is indeed less than 10 minutes of content... guess it's finally time to move this one to the 'play on full release' list.
Usual update is short. This is borderline nonexistent. Holy shit would I be embarrassed if this was the result of a year of my work.

Reactions: Rroarr and Nadder
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes