Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
ugh.. less than 10 mins? Idk if I'll even bother. This might be the point where I move it to the "wait til the lazy dev releases some actual content" pile. And reworked character designs? After six years?? Dude, that's just rude. It'll jsut have to stay in my "waiting for updates" folder til there's an update with some actual content.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Usual update is short. This is borderline nonexistent. Holy shit would I be embarrassed if this was the result of a year of my work.
A year of work? Version 10 came out less than 4 months ago. It still may be short, but it was 4 months of work, with major overhauls of the game interface, a couple of the girls, and a few other cosmetic things per the release notes. I am not an apologist for the dev BTW - I am just saying if you are calling something out, get the facts correctly stated.

Last edited:

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
yup for me i think its time to move on and ignore this game because like this well prob be the new normal for him and yeh pass anyhow am waiting for desertstalker and eternum so yeh.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
God/Buddha/Yahweh/Odin/Zeus pls let this not be the start of the slow death of this game, the cg designs are too top tier and I still have to make my mom pay for abandoning me in game.

In all seriousness, I'm never gonna fault one for trying to get their coin but damn, messages like that are always the start of a long entrenched battle between dev and consumer that results in minimal progress.

I think mythic manor is the only game with cg designs like this, but i think I'm gonna have to do a deep look in the F495 sewers for games lthat look like this

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I know version number isn't a hard indicator of progression, but still sitting at 0.11 six years on should not be a light thought on people's minds.

Reactions: B2B2 and Zastinx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuAcademy-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Radigan12

Jun 2, 2020
I know version number isn't a hard indicator of progression, but still sitting at 0.11 six years on should not be a light thought on people's minds.
he didn't realize he could do 0.10.0 after 0.9.0, so he instead did 0.9.3, 0.9.6, 0.9.8, 0.9.9. So while yes, he's been working on the game for 6 years and it isn't done -- don't let the version numbers be what you judge it by.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
ugh.. less than 10 mins? Idk if I'll even bother. This might be the point where I move it to the "wait til the lazy dev releases some actual content" pile. And reworked character designs? After six years?? Dude, that's just rude. It'll jsut have to stay in my "waiting for updates" folder til there's an update with some actual content.
Either you read dialogue at inhuman speeds or are holding the skip button just to get to the good bits. I'd say every games updates are less than 10 minutes if that's what you do.

Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes