KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmm maybe hes purposely delaying the update to punish us because he had a bunch of content planned for the mom and saw how poorly she has done in the patron polls. And hes adding a bunch of bad ends where George comes home early and calls the cops on our character.
You think about its the Mom ? Irphaeus is obviously a huge fan of Minami-chan, and is currently working on a bunch of bad ends where Minami goes all Doki-Doki on the rest of our female cast, either driving them into suicide, or killing them outright with some sharp knives she definitely didn't get from a close friend called yuri.
All as revenge for all the love our Angel Minami-nyan deserved but has not received.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Neverod

May 15, 2018
Man, it must be hard to be a game dev and have a bunch of people asking you the same over and over again. In all the pages that waifu academy is cited you'll found the same comments: Release date when, release it already, release plzzz.

Ffs, calm down, more than 18 sex scenes animated, a lot of dialogue, hours (if not days) worth of gameplay, that takes time, effort and patience.
I would like to let Irphaeus know that not every one of us is like that, we can wait and appreciate what he gives to us. Keep the good work, onii-chan!

Motoko <3

Mar 1, 2019
Man, it must be hard to be a game dev and have a bunch of people asking you the same over and over again. In all the pages that waifu academy is cited you'll found the same comments: Release date when, release it already, release plzzz.

Ffs, calm down, more than 18 sex scenes animated, a lot of dialogue, hours (if not days) worth of gameplay, that takes time, effort and patience.
I would like to let Irphaeus know that not every one of us is like that, we can wait and appreciate what he gives to us. Keep the good work, onii-chan!
We just want an approximately correct release date. That's all & we will be happy :D

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
You don't have any leverage to demand that though, you don't pay a cent for this.
I do though, so can I please have an approximately correct release date?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Coming pretty soon I guess, I could be wrong though but looking at his previous releases it's always being released during the first half of the month like between 10-15, so you can expect that next update could be out within a week or so...

Reactions: Reiju

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Coming pretty soon I guess, I could be wrong though but looking at his previous releases it's always being released during the first half of the month like between 10-15, so you can expect that next update could be out within a week or so...
I feel like i'm repeating myself here, but ...
Just because the dice roll settled for 3 the last two times, doesn't mean it's going to settle for 3 the next time as well.

We all have literally no idea when the new update is going to be released, so can you all please stop throwing random guesses out ?

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017

yeah imagine, a guy who gets paid to make something doesn't tell the people paying him for 3 months any sort of update or dates, how can people actually do that to that poor innocent man, why cant they just keep paying him and shutting the fuck up

Neverod

May 15, 2018
He did say an estimate of time, FYI: Search in the comments, you'll see: "A couple of weeks sir". But that's not enough?
May i ask, are you even a patreon? if not, then you have no right to call him out for that, if his patreons don't do that, why should you, someone who gets it for free?

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't Make a guess bro
Last day I shared my opinion(so called conspiracy theory) based on an observation an people lost their sh*t.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys just checked the devs site still no new news but i did notice that at 1.28 pm est he had 782 supporters and now at 4.26 pm he has 741 so he lost over 40+ supporters so far just today thats what happens when no new info on update on site i guess

Reactions: PlayerSP

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys just checked the devs site still no new news but i did notice that at 1.28 pm est he had 782 supporters and now at 4.26 pm he has 741 so he lost over 40+ supporters so far just today thats what happens when no new info on update on site i guess
Regular payment day routine for patreon, lots of payments are rejected and/or subscriptions canceled. Irphaeus is doing fine:

Screenshot_2.png

On that note, it's nice to see a bump in december right after WA was included in the featured games list.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm pretty certain the way the patron counter works is that it only counts you once your payment has gone through for the specific month. So there are more likely ~40 waiting for their money to go through until they'll be counted again.

Edit: or what Redknight said, yeah.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Regular payment day routine for patreon, lots of payments are rejected and/or subscriptions canceled. Irphaeus is doing fine:

View attachment 254959

On that note, it's nice to see a bump in december right after WA was included in the featured games list.
Oh dam your rite sorry i tried to find that page but couldent i hope we get an update soon on the update i realy love this game have to find out who the 3rd person is

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes