ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
This would all be a legitimate way to handle things if he was actually a lazy fuck.
In the latest production update (page 174) I can read that he implemented around 650 lines in a timeframe of 2 days. That doesn't sound lazy to me. Do you have any reason to believe he is lying about that?
Granted, he totally overblew the content in this update and that sure was a mistake that I am not too happy about myself.

Now we can respectfully disagree about the update schedules we prefer. Some people here seem to prefer an update that's scheduled to the day every month with like 15 minutes of playtime, and that's fine. I however do not. And if it takes 3 months to get content in there to play for an hour or more instead, I'd rather take that.

See it kind of reminds me of the current policy in "legit" gaming these days. The publisher attitude that aims at "push it out the door it's good enough, we can flesh it out later". And we see how well that works currently.
That's true. But I guess he should not give us an approximate release date then changing it. if he needs time he should say it'll be released in the next three months or so

Kokos007

Dec 30, 2018
I actually laughed more than I fapped, he is good with his work.

I believe this one of a few game I didn't skip, I'm enjoying his game for sure.
Totally agree, that's my first game which I didn't skip much. Is there any you can recommend?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That's true. But I guess he should not give us an approximate release date then changing it. if he needs time he should say it'll be released in the next three months or so
Oh but that's how it was in the first place. He didn't give even approximate release dates and I assume it was for this reason exactly.
But some people were not happy with that. They demanded a progress meter and release dates like other games have. It's somewhere in here, like a 5 page discussion or so. And I'd like to reinforce, it was here. Not on Patreon. Here. It's a whole rats tail of entitlement.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
From discord:

Update v0.6.2 progress (last 2 days)
Added ~250 lines
-Dialogue : 100% (Yay o/.)
-Script: 98% (Few edit left)
-Sound: 90%
-Proofreading/Beta/debug : 85%
Update will be out in ~3 days, the few last days are the usual proofreading, testing and polishing, plus the uploading that still take me 5 hours. I will be adding special teaser for the next update since I could work on some extra 3D scene, so you've get a little preview of what is coming for May

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
From discord:

Update v0.6.2 progress (last 2 days)
Added ~250 lines
-Dialogue : 100% (Yay o/.)
-Script: 98% (Few edit left)
-Sound: 90%
-Proofreading/Beta/debug : 85%
Update will be out in ~3 days, the few last days are the usual proofreading, testing and polishing, plus the uploading that still take me 5 hours. I will be adding special teaser for the next update since I could work on some extra 3D scene, so you've get a little preview of what is coming for May
last 2 days u mean last friday? so the update will be out in monday?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Can't wait for the update knowing that took some time for it, probably Dev will explain why it took so much, it doesn't matter for me how much it takes as long as deserves, and as far as i heard, the update will contain only 3 new days in game, hope those 3 days would be full of events.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Agreed. I'm not exactly here talking about it so that Dev dramatically become a saint. I just like the fact that I can share my opinions with people who love the game equally like me. And the only thing that I have a problem is anyone who is trying to just criticize Dev for his wrong commitments is falling under the same category of random abuser.

And this is another reason why I still care about commenting here that the dev might come across the criticism and maybe just maybe be a bit more responsible about his commitments.
I agree with you, if you know you can't keep your commitments, just don't make commitments at all, because people will expect you to keep those commitments, and in this case, even tho he delayed the update for 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, it's okay, but delaying it for months people will start to question themselves, and if im not wrong, the dev isn't very active, he can be active on Patreon or Discord, or this forum, but as i can see his barely active on Discord, it's not like i criticize him or ''harass'' him, i just wait for his reason why the update took so much because he has, it's obvious he isn't lazy, a person who would make such a game can't be called lazy.

Reactions: WebMarca

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
For people who complain about the speed. I am not too up to date with the dev, but unless he has made legit promises that he is breaking consistently by multiple months, I don't see an issue.
Wait until 6 months have passed with no updates, or with updates that can be completed through in less than 5-10 minutes (without skipping ofc).

I checked this topic myself, because I was wondering "What's taking so long", but thankfully the last page had a progress report, and because of the quality I see in the game, I won't mind waiting.

If you are upset about waiting for 3-4 months for a great game update which hopefully will be somewhat substantial then you are still naive, someone who has yet seen too much actual scamming here..6 month period is the point when things start going to the shitter in my experience.. Or 4-6 months for an update which can be completed in 5-10 minutes (A town uncovered..). At least that's how I look at things.. I can understand that people like this game, but you also need patience.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
So I was just playing through again (last save was from back in October, so I just started over) and I came across a little math/timeline error that could be problematic if the Patreon Police caught wind of it:
When you are standing outside Principal Anders' office showing her daughter the locker room video, there's a quip about how there was a scandal at the school 16 years earlier, when the principal was a student. If she was a student 16 years earlier, her daughter is either 16 at the most, or she became a mother at 16 in order for Asuka to be 18 in the game. I know they're usually more concerned with a character like Sheila appearing to be Loli than a slut like Asuka mathematically being under 18, but thought it was worth a mention.

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
So I was just playing through again (last save was from back in October, so I just started over) and I came across a little math/timeline error that could be problematic if the Patreon Police caught wind of it:
When you are standing outside Principal Anders' office showing her daughter the locker room video, there's a quip about how there was a scandal at the school 16 years earlier, when the principal was a student. If she was a student 16 years earlier, her daughter is either 16 at the most, or she became a mother at 16 in order for Asuka to be 18 in the game. I know they're usually more concerned with a character like Sheila appearing to be Loli than a slut like Asuka mathematically being under 18, but thought it was worth a mention.
What if Asuka is adopted? :unsure:
Problem solved I guess.:LOL:(y)

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Well, there is always one clause in all hentai anime that states the actors/characters in the anime are all above age18, no matter of their size and appearance :LOL::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes