Nov 6, 2017
From discord:

Update v0.6.2 progress (last 2 days)
Added ~250 lines
-Dialogue : 100% (Yay o/.)
-Script: 98% (Few edit left)
-Sound: 90%
-Proofreading/Beta/debug : 85%
Update will be out in ~3 days, the few last days are the usual proofreading, testing and polishing, plus the uploading that still take me 5 hours. I will be adding special teaser for the next update since I could work on some extra 3D scene, so you've get a little preview of what is coming for May
how did you know i was wondering about that?!? wow you're good but please quit reading my mind!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So I was just playing through again (last save was from back in October, so I just started over) and I came across a little math/timeline error that could be problematic if the Patreon Police caught wind of it:
When you are standing outside Principal Anders' office showing her daughter the locker room video, there's a quip about how there was a scandal at the school 16 years earlier, when the principal was a student. If she was a student 16 years earlier, her daughter is either 16 at the most, or she became a mother at 16 in order for Asuka to be 18 in the game. I know they're usually more concerned with a character like Sheila appearing to be Loli than a slut like Asuka mathematically being under 18, but thought it was worth a mention.
good thing patreon mods can't do math!

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Well, there is always one clause in all hentai anime that states the actors/characters in the anime are all above age18, no matter of their size and appearance :LOL::LOL:
Yep, definitely right. Once the game says "all character in this game is above 18" then patreon wont care anymore as they dont bother to check thoroughly anyways. Also I've known and played a few other games that definitely implied the characters are 13 15 etc in the dialogues itself

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
Yep, definitely right. Once the game says "all character in this game is above 18" then patreon wont care anymore as they dont bother to check thoroughly anyways. Also I've known and played a few other games that definitely implied the characters are 13 15 etc in the dialogues itself
ecchi sensei

Reactions: Xypher

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
I think Runey (Harem Hotel) doesn't agree with this statement. He had to change Ashley's outfit in all images, because Patreon did not agree her childish appearance.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Patreon has odd rules. Like they can look young or have a school girl uniform both not both.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes