KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I didn't lied, I underestimated the work left on the update after i created almost 600 artworks. I understand your disappointement but hold few more days.
- Irphaeus, 9 Hrs ago, in the comments to "preview ..."

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The update is finished since few days, it's actually in proofreading and testing.
My 'editor/corrector' got 5000 lines to check and arrange, it's a lot of work but i'm sure he's doing his best.

We all hope it will be out before the weekend, so everyone can enjoy the game while I enjoy my sunday.
On my side, i'm already working on the 3D scene for May update... It will be a shorter update to avoid the game being without news for too long and the impatient angry feedbacks.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
The update is finished since few days, it's actually in proofreading and testing.
My 'editor/corrector' got 5000 lines to check and arrange, it's a lot of work but i'm sure he's doing his best.

We all hope it will be out before the weekend, so everyone can enjoy the game while I enjoy my sunday.
On my side, i'm already working on the 3D scene for May update... It will be a shorter update to avoid the game being without news for too long and the impatient angry feedbacks.
Thanks for all of your work, you and your editors. MOST of us appreciate what you do, keep it up! Enjoy your Sunday!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi love the game i am a little curius how is your new game coming along Waifu Hunter looks good on your home page would love to try it out when you release v0.01 wink wink :D;);):):cool:

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018

That's the best approach in my opinion.

Skyler84

Apr 19, 2018
It seems like after my comment, theres alot of people coming out to show their dissatisfaction against the dev.

I don't know what is wrong with my post. Let me rephrase my post here. What i wrote simply means this: this update have quite a long wait and i saw its going to be a 3 days in game update. Base on playing the game previously, per day in game do not seems like it have alot of content, at least its in my point of view. I would like to ask someone who knows what is going on tell me rougly how big is the content that is going to be updated or why if its not going to be a big update, then why such long delay.

From what i see, my post is just trying to look for answers to what is going on. But i assume some people might have misunderstood my post as an angry or abusive post towards the dev.

Well for me, after reading through all the posts after mine, i would like to apologies if my post have lead to hurting anyone's feelings, be it directly or indirectly. And to clarify, i have no grudge against the dev. I am just curious and want to know ongoing things about the game.

For those who are against the dev, i would suggest that you all understand that making up a game is not as easy as we play it. There is nothing wrong in asking. There is nothing wrong to feel negative like angry or disappoint. But keep in mind that the dev here still work on to make us new contents. So as long as there is an update coming, we should be grateful for his work.

For those who are with the dev, try not to fight against those go against the dev. Instead, do let them know what is going on and share your knowledge about the game progress.

And for the dev, i have saw your last post. To call the players of your game impatient, it is pretty rude. You have to understand why they complain and flame against you. I agree that they are at fault for being rude to you. But that don't give you a valid reason to be rude back at them.

Anyway, i hope flaming, arguements and insults can stop, and let all of us be more understanding towards each other. Dev post update regularly and player post question politely.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
It seems like after my comment, theres alot of people coming out to show their dissatisfaction against the dev.

I don't know what is wrong with my post. Let me rephrase my post here. What i wrote simply means this: this update have quite a long wait and i saw its going to be a 3 days in game update. Base on playing the game previously, per day in game do not seems like it have alot of content, at least its in my point of view. I would like to ask someone who knows what is going on tell me rougly how big is the content that is going to be updated or why if its not going to be a big update, then why such long delay.

From what i see, my post is just trying to look for answers to what is going on. But i assume some people might have misunderstood my post as an angry or abusive post towards the dev.

Well for me, after reading through all the posts after mine, i would like to apologies if my post have lead to hurting anyone's feelings, be it directly or indirectly. And to clarify, i have no grudge against the dev. I am just curious and want to know ongoing things about the game.

For those who are against the dev, i would suggest that you all understand that making up a game is not as easy as we play it. There is nothing wrong in asking. There is nothing wrong to feel negative like angry or disappoint. But keep in mind that the dev here still work on to make us new contents. So as long as there is an update coming, we should be grateful for his work.

For those who are with the dev, try not to fight against those go against the dev. Instead, do let them know what is going on and share your knowledge about the game progress.

And for the dev, i have saw your last post. To call the players of your game impatient, it is pretty rude. You have to understand why they complain and flame against you. I agree that they are at fault for being rude to you. But that don't give you a valid reason to be rude back at them.

Anyway, i hope flaming, arguements and insults can stop, and let all of us be more understanding towards each other. Dev post update regularly and player post question politely.
That's one huge comment.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi love the game i am a little curius how is your new game coming along Waifu Hunter looks good on your home page would love to try it out when you release v0.01 wink wink:D;);):):cool:
From discord:
~10 MAIN STORY Waifu
~20 uniques V.I.P Waifu with these choices : an 'elite' Monstergirl to train(brothel stuff+sex), a Special boss waifu battle(Strip cloth+sex scene if win), or as a story event encounter(little story+sex oriented).
~30 differents Waifu NPC (Monstergirl variety mostly(shape, color) : mermaids, catgirls etc)

The 10 mains Waifu are :
-The 3 demon's Queens : Lilith, Alisha, Neith
-The 4 Waifu that follow our main Character : Mila(proud busty blonde), Xynthia(fit dark elve), Cloe (clumsy redhead mage), Lea (funny pervert alchemist)
-Then the queen of Elves, The sexy Pirate leader and a secret one...

Though the other piece of information is that it's not coming any time soon while WA is in development.

Also, take these bonus wallpapers Irphaeus posted on discord:
WA_Wallbonus04.jpg WA_Wallbonus06.jpg

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It will be a shorter update to avoid the game being without news for too long and the impatient angry feedbacks.
There wouldn't be any "impatient, angry feedback" if you set the release date on 30th march in the first place. People are angry because they are waiting for update since January, saw multiple deadlines broken and there was barely any contact with them in the three months time. Calling people impatient for beliving your word is absurd and childish behaviour.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
there was barely any contact with them in the three months time.
I wouldn't say barely any contact Irphaeus posts update progress on discord and that is usually posted here a short while after, so it isn't as though there is no posts on how much progress is being made. Personally I care more about the quality of the release than if it is delayed for a month or more. I would much rather a dev take their time to put out the best possible content than just rush it.

Reactions: Kairnan

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Personally I care more about the quality of the release than if it is delayed for a month or more.
Personally I don't care about what you are caring about. I only said that being angry about broken promises have nothing to do with patience.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Personally I don't care about what you are caring about. I only said that being angry about broken promises have nothing to do with patience.
Yeah so you gave your opinion I gave mine, that's how forums work if you didn't know.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah so you gave your opinion I gave mine, that's how forums work if you didn't know.
Forums (and quotes particulary) are projected with the assuption that you can follow other people opinion and respond towards them. If I quote some opinion about astrophisics and write under it that I personally like flowers it will probably not make much sense at all. And this is what you did. Obviously you have right to do it, but it's still annoying.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I really love this game, but a regularly sign of live wouldn't hurt and (probably) would have avoided a lot of angry posts.
I mostly check on Patreon since I am following/supporting a lot devs there. Once a week maybe a few lines of progress update or the current progress in the overview, like xx% here, xx% there? It doesn't even have to be a release date since we see the progress. The lack of any updates there got me worried and I think a few people felt the same cause, like me, they really love the work Irphaeus is doing.

Reactions: jinxw1

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Forums (and quotes particulary) are projected with the assuption that you can follow other people opinion and respond towards them. If I quote some opinion about astrophisics and write under it that I personally like flowers it will probably not make much sense at all. And this is what you did. Obviously you have right to do it, but it's still annoying.
No I didn't, maybe it just didn't come across well and I guess that is my fault for snipping to much of your quote, you were saying Irphaeus barely made any contact and that supporters were mad because of broken promises etc so I posted that he made progress updates on discord and that I am not mad about any delay because I want a quality game. At no point did I go off topic from your post. You and others have a right to be frustrated by the delay, I am not I want Irphaeus to take his time and release a good quality update I'll just find something else to play while I wait for the update to drop.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
From discord:
~10 MAIN STORY Waifu
~20 uniques V.I.P Waifu
with these choices : an 'elite' Monstergirl to train(brothel stuff+sex), a Special boss waifu battle(Strip cloth+sex scene if win), or as a story event encounter(little story+sex oriented).
~30 differents Waifu NPC (Monstergirl variety mostly(shape, color) : mermaids, catgirls etc)

The 10 mains Waifu are :
-The 3 demon's Queens : Lilith, Alisha, Neith
-The 4 Waifu that follow our main Character : Mila(proud busty blonde), Xynthia(fit dark elve), Cloe (clumsy redhead mage), Lea (funny pervert alchemist)
-Then the queen of Elves, The sexy Pirate leader and a secret one...

Though the other piece of information is that it's not coming any time soon while WA is in development.

Also, take these bonus wallpapers Irphaeus posted on discord:
View attachment 270483 View attachment 270484
Dam another great game from same dev in development ty for all the info now i have to support this dev on his site he makes great games and most of all he allways checks for any bugs before releasing anything. You have to love a dev that takes time to make sure it all good before releasing any update not many that take the time to do that.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man i am looking forward to Waifu Hunter so damn much.

It's gonna take some time before it comes out obviously but given the fact that Irphaeus has said that he has been working on this game for some time already, personally i expect a fairly large 0.1 patch once the game finally comes out.

Succubi, cat-girls, elves, etc... need loving too.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes