alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, funny that people have patience with long and uncertain development-time game such as Milfy city, but not this one?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No I didn't, maybe it just didn't come across well and I guess that is my fault for snipping to much of your quote, you were saying Irphaeus barely made any contact and that supporters were mad because of broken promises etc so I posted that he made progress updates on discord and that I am not mad about any delay because I want a quality game. At no point did I go off topic from your post. You and others have a right to be frustrated by the delay, I am not I want Irphaeus to take his time and release a good quality update I'll just find something else to play while I wait for the update to drop.
I agree with you completely here, TOO MANY PEOPLE pressure devs to work faster-faster-faster and all this ends up getting us is burnt out devs and shit games. It's really F annoying.

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah me too, I totally agree with that. You can't just ask Mr. Irphaeus to develop the game faster,Cause it will make the game ugly,disapointing and based on what I see on his discord it is worth it to wait and if you're like me who also watch anime you know that we always wait for the new season no matter how long it takes because we're a fan. I know that i am being dramatic here but hey you know I'm right, so................. Let's wait:)

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
There wouldn't be any "impatient, angry feedback" if you set the release date on 30th march in the first place. People are angry because they are waiting for update since January, saw multiple deadlines broken and there was barely any contact with them in the three months time. Calling people impatient for beliving your word is absurd and childish behaviour.

I agree and yet there are these people who love to defend the dev for irresponsible act from announced commitment release dates. So, I usually tag them as "THE GIRLFRIENDS'.

If they are so willing to wait for long months for bigger updates then why they can't just wait until the game finishes by year "2050". hahaha..

Who knows that this promised release "BEFORE THIS WEEKEND" again could be moved to another week or month. As I've seen it several times since January. What is something to think about is that Mrdots had managed to make it's second release from his 2 games and yet the update is still big, around 2-3 in game days within a month's time. So, another excuse from him is because they are a team? Not exactly the case, there are other one man team devs out there who can still release games every month with quality yet bigger updates better than this dev. The main problem is that he keeps making 2 games at once (waifu hunter) or could be more if he is using another alias on patreon to earn from another game ( a normal tactic for greedy devs) knowing that he can't focus to finish on one in a timely manner.

Well the sad truth is that this dev, is close minded. He does not accept negative feedback and criticism to improve. All he cares is to enjoy his earnings and relaxation. Yet there are these "GIRLFRIENDS or yet FANS CLUB" who are fine with it. So, lame.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If they are so willing to wait for long months for bigger updates then why they can't just wait until the game finishes by year "2050". hahaha..
:rolleyes:
Yet there are these "GIRLFRIENDS or yet FANS CLUB" who are fine with it. So, lame.
Right right they're "Lame" but not you the one who is calling those who disagree with your point of view "Girlfriends" of the dev and "Fans" apparently?? What is that supposed to be an insult now ???.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
It would make more sense to me if she was but in the game she is referred to as MC's stepsister.
Woah I overlooked that one big detail in the game but now that you mentioned it then i would assume that shiela is not tomoe's biological daughter so it kinda makes sense now that MC and shiela's age gap isn't that big

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Woah I overlooked that one big detail in the game but now that you mentioned it then i would assume that shiela is not tomoe's biological daughter so it kinda makes sense now that MC and shiela's age gap isn't that big
From the intro at the start we know that ~16 yrs ago the MC's dad tried to kill himself after the accusation and MC went to live with the grandparents (the MC was ~1 or 2 yrs) at this time Tomoe had left and shortly after met George and built a new life.
I'm guessing that Shiela's Father George was a single dad prior to meeting Tomoe and when they got together she became the step-mother. The intro give's the impression that Tomoe met George soon after leaving the MC's dad "She rebuilt her life quickly, with some businessman name George. I visited them a few times in those 16 years", so Shiela was most likely only ~2 yrs when Tomoe became her Step-mother. At least this is what I get from the game I could be mistaken.

Reactions: WhamBeng

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Damn, I just assumed that Sheila was half-sister of MC and the only reason they were in the same class at school was just to put more cast to save some time. Now she definitely in my top-3 along with Motoko and Kayane (sorry Isabella).

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Wow! You guys must REALLY be bored if you're discussing step-sister vs half-sister. She's white you're Asian... do the math.

I know waiting for a new release is killing us, but seriously... start the game from the beginning to kill time.
Just a suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes