NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am personally very much against release dates. I advocated in the past for Devs to just not announce them, especially when they are several weeks away from releasing. IMO, just say the month you plan on releasing and maybe to be more specific say things like first half or second half of the month and only and i do mean only mention specific dates when you are 2-3 days away from being CERTAIN as in 100% certain you can release it on that date which you have given.

Otherwise people will inevitable complain, lots of frustration will arise and a lot of them end up losing trust in the developer and his words seem empty to them.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Considering that she hates boys, it is possible. I guess Minami is also virgin, but there was no blood in the window scene. So did Sheila? Maybe the author is trying to avoid this matter. I don't want to see the blood personally.
Well, to be fair, losing virginity mean pain and blood, so, I can see why Irphaeus is dodging it. (And I too don't want to see that, so, everything's fine.)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
or the honeyselect he use doesnt have blood to begin with...nvm,im just curious but at the same time i want MC to be their first man

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Just wondering,is Brooke a virgin?:unsure:
No, she had deceptive sexual encounter with mens. It's the reason she's now more into girl, but she may reconcider trying man after the MC told her.

Well, to be fair, losing virginity mean pain and blood, so, I can see why Irphaeus is dodging it. (And I too don't want to see that, so, everything's fine.)
Mostly this yes.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No, she had deceptive sexual encounter with mens. It's the reason she's now more into girl, but she may reconcider trying man after the MC told her.
oh thats sad,gotta make sure not to be an asshole and claim that pussy of her..atleast,most of the girls in academy are virgin

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
but isn't the whole point of the story to give the other characters pain who did all the bad things to his father? taking their virginity with blood and pain seems pretty much the goal of this character.

Burnzilla

Jan 13, 2018
but isn't the whole point of the story to give the other characters pain who did all the bad things to his father? taking their virginity with blood and pain seems pretty much the goal of this character.
Most of the girls (especially the ones in question: Minami, Sheila) did not do anything wrong by his father, so why would he want them to have pain?

Personally, I think its a lot sexier when the girls are into it and can't get enough rather than virginity taking with the girl not enjoying herself at all, to the point that she's in pain.

Reactions: Genji

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
You got the character wrong.
He isn't a bully or a mere executioner, he's more about psychologic and trauma to serve his revenge. The point is to make his victim feels what he felt : despair, shame and abandonment while him he's getting fun(with sex).

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Most of the waifus are so into sports activities, they might lost their virginity through all those stretching and excessive workouts o_O

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so has there bin more options added to the scene where you save reporter nerd ( sorry forgot her name ) on the train from the gang of dudes

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes