King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
From discord:
~10 MAIN STORY Waifu
~20 uniques V.I.P Waifu
with these choices : an 'elite' Monstergirl to train(brothel stuff+sex), a Special boss waifu battle(Strip cloth+sex scene if win), or as a story event encounter(little story+sex oriented).
~30 differents Waifu NPC (Monstergirl variety mostly(shape, color) : mermaids, catgirls etc)

The 10 mains Waifu are :
-The 3 demon's Queens : Lilith, Alisha, Neith
-The 4 Waifu that follow our main Character : Mila(proud busty blonde), Xynthia(fit dark elve), Cloe (clumsy redhead mage), Lea (funny pervert alchemist)
-Then the queen of Elves, The sexy Pirate leader and a secret one...

Though the other piece of information is that it's not coming any time soon while WA is in development.

Also, take these bonus wallpapers Irphaeus posted on discord:
View attachment 270483 View attachment 270484
@Idkanythingsmarter
im kinda confused by this is there going to me more content then actual story content like side events where all these girls are coming from im guessing thats the reason why its taking a while for the update

either way i dont mind since there are tons of other games i can occupy my time with then bitching about the wait just puzzled why the focus was on these 30 new girls

SpringMonkey

Oct 1, 2017
@Idkanythingsmarter
im kinda confused by this is there going to me more content then actual story content like side events where all these girls are coming from im guessing thats the reason why its taking a while for the update

either way i dont mind since there are tons of other games i can occupy my time with then bitching about the wait just puzzled why the focus was on these 30 new girls
All of that is for the dev's new game Waifu Hunter I think it was called.

SpringMonkey

Oct 1, 2017
Absolutely no news about the release ? That's frustrating damn
I know your pain man. I've been waiting all day today anticipating the update but seeing how there has been no info and its about to be 5 in the afternoon for me I doubt anything will release today or anytime soon.

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I know your pain man. I've been waiting all day today anticipating the update but seeing how there has been no info and its about to be 5 in the afternoon for me I doubt anything will release today or anytime soon.
It's officially saturday where I live so it still could release yesterday ;)

i think it must be out tomorrow. Couse proofreading can`t take more than that time
Wasn't there an update with him saying "The update is huge"? A huge update could take time, also there's real life that could be pesky.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
please be out tomorrow
please be out tomorrow
please be out tomorrow

help me my friends the more we ask the more it might happen or the dev could take another week to release it....... :eek:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Guys, nothing you do will hurry the game out. It will come out when it comes out, my personal guess is Irphaeus is probably waiting for the 1st of April for the patreon pay out to release the patch.

Reactions: allintine

htran100

May 1, 2018
Guys, nothing you do will hurry the game out. It will come out when it comes out, my personal guess is Irphaeus is probably waiting for the 1st of April for the patreon pay out to release the patch.
Didn't Irphaeus say they're going to try to release it before the weekend? Waiting till Monday to release would be a straight lie then.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Didn't Irphaeus say they're going to try to release it before the weekend? Waiting till Monday to release would be a straight lie then.
No promises were made, so no it wouldn't be a lie, Irphaeus said the update is in "proofreading and testing" and they hope to have it out by the weekend.
The update is finished since few days, it's actually in proofreading and testing.
My 'editor/corrector' got 5000 lines to check and arrange, it's a lot of work but i'm sure he's doing his best.

We all hope it will be out before the weekend, so everyone can enjoy the game while I enjoy my sunday.
On my side, i'm already working on the 3D scene for May update... It will be a shorter update to avoid the game being without news for too long and the impatient angry feedbacks.

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
No promises were made, so no it wouldn't be a lie, Irphaeus said the update is in "proofreading and testing" and they hope to have it out by the weekend.
To be clear, I do not think there's any reason to believe that Irphaeus would willfully sit on a release that's been fully tested and ready to rock just to schedule around the Patreon cashflow.

That said, if they were to do such a thing, I think it would kind of constitute a lie and generally sketchy practice given that he's stated he intends to release it before the weekend if at all possible.

It's kind of unfair to make that assumption, and premature to accuse them of it, though. Granted, some of the sketchy things creators have done with other games in the past has made people understandably wary.

I'm looking forward to the release and hopeful we'll see it before Monday.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes