bullman89

Nov 17, 2017
What a lot of people don't realize is that Irphaeus is done with his part of the patch, and he has even said that multiple times.
This is also apparent when he said, "On my side, i'm already working on the 3D scene for May update. " It's not his fault that it's taking so long, so stop blaming him. The people proofreading and testing the game are the ones making sure everything works fine and the dialogue and text is coherent and comprehensible. But of course if you want a game with crappy writing and bugs everywhere you can keep screaming for the update to come out sooner than when it's ready, but that's not what the team, Irphaeus, or any of us want. So please just be patient and lets them get it done right.

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
Have some patience, it'll be worth the wait
Probably will be a great update ... But don't think it'll be worth the wait because it'll be hard to overlook the ~2month delay for this version.
(I know he's added more content this time but his usual update takes hardly 1½ months with ~2 in game days of content this one took ~4months for 3in game days and 3in game nights... So it'll be hard to overlook that fact)
he has even said that multiple times.
Not sure if several times but has said it once at least... But again he broke two speculated release date this month alone so I don't see anything wrong with someone complaining for that.
I think people do realize that he has already said that his part is complete but they are still complaining out of frustration maybe.

Reactions: Motoko <3 and Genji

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok guys settle down and i feal your pain dev did say we will have update this weekend because he takes sunday off and that he whanted us to have it before he takes his weekly rest on sunday and that the only this left was the proof reading he sent out that had over 5000 words to check

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
Ok guys settle down and i feal your pain dev did say we will have update this weekend because he takes sunday off and that he whanted us to have it before he takes his weekly rest on sunday and that the only this left was the proof reading he sent out that had over 5000 words to check
I think everyone already know this...
But there's nothing anyone can do if someone is frustrated with the delay. Both the sides have their points to be taken in account.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Proofreading and testing is almost finished but it's in the hands of someone else, and anyway I will still requires hours to upload the update after that.
So you don't need to spam the thread, it won't come faster... Nobody is slowing the whole process on purpose it just takes time to get things done properly.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes