Sep 22, 2018
Sorry for asking, but I'm quite curious about it. Is there any released build of Waifu Hunter anywhere ? Looked it up for it here on F95, but couldn't find. Neither found anything on Google. Thanks in advance for any help.

SpringMonkey

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry for asking, but I'm quite curious about it. Is there any released build of Waifu Hunter anywhere ? Looked it up for it here on F95, but couldn't find. Neither found anything on Google. Thanks in advance for any help.
The game is not even out yet the dev is still working on it. Though its probably gonna be a very long time before we see anything related to Waifu hunter as Waifu Academy is the main focus right now.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No, it's a game in development.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is no released version of Waifu Hunter yet.

Bobr_dobr

Sep 17, 2017
Well, now THAT is a real project. After all this DAZ3D-assets games, Waifu Academy comes with really great character style and almost perfect animation scenes (quite a lot also). On top of that WA take a lot of time to complete this version, even if it is not close to finished state.

Captain, I'm hooked on this. Will wait for the full release with anticipation.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Hey bois, today is Sunday, how you liking the new update ;);)

As always the game exceeded my expectations and had me laughing all the way through, anyway gotta go back to be with the waifus, Enjoy !

Reactions: Reiju
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes