DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
but the reason why i do it is because i'm unemployed and can't afford to stay subbed to the games that i want to support

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
I can see that many people are upset about the delay of the new update, and it is very understandable. However, I want to judge the new update for the quality of its new content and not for the time that we wait for it. In that moment, I will say if it was worth it.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
So in Europe (where I suppose Irphaeus is) day is coming towards end, so I'm assuming that update will not come out today.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Dammmmmn can the developer respond to all our questionings lol? The delay turning us crazy ahaha
What for? Another "it's coming as soon as it's ready" message?

I don't know how many people he's working with now, but delays will occur whenever the project (or parts of it) have to change hands. I can only imagine his time in the last few months was split 50/50 or 60/40 between his two projects, but I can't imagine how many different people he had to coordinate with for various assets or proof-reading.

Anyway, all I want to say is that I can understand where he might incur delays, and if you think about his time being split between two projects, then the wait for Waifu Academy makes even more sense. Like santigr27 said, if the update is good, then the wait will be worth it.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I personally think it's great if you can support people and do so, because you believe the developer is doing good. No problem with that at all. I just have beef with those who ends up taking their time, making excuses, in an attempt to milk the cow to get more money. And the sad thing is, no one would know whose telling the truth except for the developer themselves since everyone else with their assumptions are just guesses. Only the developer would know if they're lying or not.

Think about like this, if I can lie to you and make it sound REALLY BELIEVABLE, you'll trust my word for it. Goes back to the Japanese proverb I mentioned, you might think you know everything about someone, but there's that 1% of them you won't ever get to know.
Yeah and like that Japanese proverb you mentioned, if you make it sound REALLY BELIEVABLE, then people will trust your word for it.

Man, who cares? It's other people's business and other people's money. This stuff about lying and deceit just makes you sound bitter, as if he personally wronged you. He doesn't force you to give him money. If you wanted to reward him for a good job then you could be a high tier patron for a short while, or a low tier patron for a long while.

Oct 5, 2017
Thing is, if you post last Sunday that "It should be out by Wednesday", miss that, say the next day "It should be out before Sunday" and miss that again, it's not about how good the update is or how "worth" it it's gonna be.

You've set up expectations only to break them. People are gonna be understandably frustrated. The dev shouldn't have been so specific so as to prevent people F5'ing since Monday.

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
Yeah and like that Japanese proverb you mentioned, if you make it sound REALLY BELIEVABLE, then people will trust your word for it.

Man, who cares? It's other people's business and other people's money. This stuff about lying and deceit just makes you sound bitter, as if he personally wronged you. He doesn't force you to give him money. If you wanted to reward him for a good job then you could be a high tier patron for a short while, or a low tier patron for a long while.
Don't agree with other "people's business" thing. He makes the update available to public 2weeks after release "Officially"( even mentioned in his Patreon Page).
And don't see any problem with someone here complaining about the delay irrespective of patron or not they are playing the game , are fan of the game has every right to express opinions.

PS: This is not exactly a piracy site btw it's more like a place where Dev make the public release (by the hands of other people) . So the argument of everyone not being patron enjoying the game should be nothing but thankful and should not open their mouth isn't applicable.

Reactions: Motoko <3

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Don't agree with other "people's business" thing. He makes the update available to public 2weeks after release "Officially"( even mentioned in his Patreon Page).
And don't see any problem with someone here complaining about the delay irrespective of patron or not they are playing the game , are fan of the game has every right to express opinions.

PS: This is not exactly a piracy site btw it's more like a place where Dev make the public release (by the hands of other people) . So the argument of everyone not being patron enjoying the game should be nothing but thankful and should not open their mouth isn't applicable.
This is 100% a piracy site. The devs that make this place a spot for public releases are simply joining and incorporating this site as a place for increased support.

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
This is 100% a piracy site. The devs that make this place a spot for public releases are simply joining and incorporating this site as a place for increased support.
When you utilize something for your own benefit how on Earth you can deny it's existence?!
Dev is aware of the site Makes frequent visits... If he really treat it like a piracy site then he should take action against it instead of using it for free promotion.

It can be piracy site for other games where creator is unware of their projects distribution not for someone who is totally aware of it.

rozezito

May 22, 2018
Calm down everyone. The only people who are "entitled" to be mad are his/her patreons. The wait sucks, but let the patch come and express your opinions on if it was worth the wait or not after.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I've been reading the past posts and you guys need to chill the fuck out, this is business afterall, he has the right to release his game wherever he wants and if a crybaby like you decide to not support him anymore he might thank you later because nobody likes toxic humans beings

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes