caravaggio

May 8, 2017
He's referencing all the other times the dev said something was almost done or gonna be out at blank time and it ended up not being true.
When did that happen?? As far as I know it's the first time Irphaeus is taking this long for an update, and he already stated that this covers 3 days.. at the beginning he covered 1 day per update AFAIK.. also, he said that the game was being tested just a few days ago, calling him a liar for that feels totally uncalled for

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry but I'm not buying it anymore.
But, do you actually buy it? Are you a patron, or just another whinger, expecting everything done your way and done yesterday?
This dev has been upfront the whole way and given multiple updates, right here, on a forum where their work has been pirated! Yet people still complain, I just don't get it.

Tempest230

Aug 10, 2018
You guys need to chill the fuck out, you get real upset for a bunch of people that mostly play these games for free. A part of me hopes that once the game comes out no one leaks it for a week. I wanna see how you guys react then.
Damn right, we should thank that we have a lot of developers here who care enough to post updates to a bunch of pirates. I know that there are people here who donates, but the majority don't.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
But, do you actually buy it? Are you a patron, or just another whinger, expecting everything done your way and done yesterday?
This dev has been upfront the whole way and given multiple updates, right here, on a forum where their work has been pirated! Yet people still complain, I just don't get it.

I'm... Pretty sure it was "Not buying it" in the sense of "not believing it."

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i think waifu hunter will be pretty far away in the distant future, waifu academy dont seem to be any near the end more like in the middle of the story. waifu hunter must be a really big 0.1 if the is everytime working a bit on it and my guess of waifu academy is true. It's pretty sad for me that waifu hunter will have no incest.

ss10

Jun 27, 2017
i think waifu hunter will be pretty far away in the distant future, waifu academy dont seem to be any near the end more like in the middle of the story. waifu hunter must be a really big 0.1 if the is everytime working a bit on it and my guess of waifu academy is true. It's pretty sad for me that waifu hunter will have no incest.
Who knows!!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I can't help but to think while reading all these, we want the update now posts on here that this is why Frogster had to be bought out, and Cryptic is affectionately known as Craptic. We want it released before the game is ready mentality.

Reactions: jrc82

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I do not think it's a good idea. Run a second project when you can't handle the first
No developer will dedicate solely to a single project, most usually have other projects on the "backburner", as far as I understand, Irphaeus main efforts will still be focused on Academy, but he will put work on Hunter when there's time for it, a "full time" schedule is still 8 hours per day to many after all.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Changelog from discord (no, there's no update yet):
Waifu Academy v0.6.4a
-4 ingame days of new content.(thu,fri,sat,sun)
-The Kumoto's house is an event place.(Inori home)
-The Tendo Strip Club is an event place.
-A new train event.
-A new event place in the mountain.
-You can now 'roam' in the Zaibatsu building.
-You can visit the gym.
-You can visit the spa.
-You can visit the TV/photoshoot studio.
-Updated the homework quest menu.
-Added more branching menu and choices.
-Added new transition effect (flash, cum etc)
-Added Karma system to new 'relevant' choices (still WIP).
-Added ~5000 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 32 new scenes with ~570 3D pictures.
-Added 16 sex animation scene.
-Added 5 new musics, and 18 sounds/FX.
-Fixed several typos
-Fixed 'Yukiko' displaying 'Yuna' name
-Fixed 'Haruka' displaying 'Harada' name

And more bonus wallpapers:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes