Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
She's white you're Asian... do the math.
Have a black and white couple, there's a chance their child could be white, black or somewhere in between.
Also, the argument about half or step-sister makes a difference for someone since one is actual incest while the other is not.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
From the intro at the start we know that ~16 yrs ago the MC's dad tried to kill himself after the accusation and MC went to live with the grandparents (the MC was ~1 or 2 yrs) at this time Tomoe had left and shortly after met George and built a new life.
I'm guessing that Shiela's Father George was a single dad prior to meeting Tomoe and when they got together she became the step-mother. The intro give's the impression that Tomoe met George soon after leaving the MC's dad "She rebuilt her life quickly, with some businessman name George. I visited them a few times in those 16 years", so Shiela was most likely only ~2 yrs when Tomoe became her Step-mother. At least this is what I get from the game I could be mistaken.
Damn, i totally forgot that MC mother remarried long time ago, so Shiela is blood related with MC after all, it's not a big problem for me since i prefer other characters than her xD, Tomoe such a bitch tho, what kind of mother remarries and abandon her own child? no wonder MC hates her so much.

Reactions: Genji
Jul 29, 2017
Man I think its almost guaranteed the update won't meet the hype I've assigned to it. I've basically convinced myself that Irphaeus is taking his time making sure all the scenes with Kayane aka BESTGIRL are perfect and also give the homeroom teach some love. I wannnnnnna cuck Kenjiiiiii

Reactions: TheBlub

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Man I think its almost guaranteed the update won't meet the hype I've assigned to it. I've basically convinced myself that Irphaeus is taking his time making sure all the scenes with Kayane aka BESTGIRL are perfect and also give the homeroom teach some love. I wannnnnnna cuck Kenjiiiiii
I would have liked Kayane too if she wasn't the ultimate bitch from the game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
ok this shit is now confusing
so the actress woman is your real mom??
is your sister related to you??
how is she white??

Reactions: uw4455

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
ok this shit is now confusing
so the actress woman is your real mom??
is your sister related to you??
how is she white??
People said that Shiela is half-sister with the MC, it means that Tomoe had given birth to another child when she was married second time, Shiela is the daughter of Tomoe ( mother of the MC) and George ( step father of the MC), and MC is the son of Tomoe and the real father of the MC from the first marriage.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Damn, i totally forgot that MC mother remarried long time ago, so Shiela is blood related with MC after all, it's not a big problem for me since i prefer other characters than her xD, Tomoe such a bitch tho, what kind of mother remarries and abandon her own child? no wonder MC hates her so much.
Not all women are strong enough to handle such trauma, a paralysed husband and a new born child.
Some tragedies might go like killing both father and son and then commit suicide.
My real life example is a friend's uncle order the household helper to cease feeding his paralysed father to fake gastric disorder, and ......

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Not all women are strong enough to handle such trauma, a paralysed husband and a new born child.
Some tragedies might go like killing both father and son and then commit suicide.
My real life example is a friend's uncle order the household helper to cease feeding his paralysed father to fake gastric disorder, and ......
She could have at least took the baby and take care of him after she remarried because it's her child after all, MC lived with his grandparents afterwards and took care of him, hope there will be more details in the future about the story of the MC, because the other reason why i play this game is because it has an interesting story.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
maybe when we are at that point the mind games will be on a whole new level. god i love this game....

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
btw correct me i if i got a false conclusion. but i think maybe karma will begin to matter at that update.
i think one of the first major difference with karma will be the conclusion with the inori situation. hope mc will be able to make her into his waifu instead of handing her over and i would love to see how he manages that. that would be oppoturnist i think, while handing inori over to build connections would be bad karma and saving her would be good karma.

Jul 29, 2017
btw correct me i if i got a false conclusion. but i think maybe karma will begin to matter at that update.
i think one of the first major difference with karma will be the conclusion with the inori situation. hope mc will be able to make her into his waifu instead of handing her over and i would love to see how he manages that. that would be oppoturnist i think, while handing inori over to build connections would be bad karma and saving her would be good karma.
Yeah I figure Karma will really make a difference with Inori and the Matoko family situation. As long as there isn't bullshit like the +100 karma you get from running to save Minami from rape and getting immediately killed.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Oh this game will be update in Sunday ?? I thought the update will come in wednesday. I will comeback later then.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Oh this game will be update in Sunday ?? I thought the update will come in wednesday. I will comeback later then.
Dev did say the update will be out before sunday the day he takes off so i figure withen 48 hrs max update will be out.

Fingers Corssed

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Dear Dev, In future I would recommend not giving a specific day or date for the release of updates, just don't do it. Seems setting a firm date does not end well. Instead I would stay in-touch, give progress reports and use phrases like;

_ Getting a lot accomplished, but it will be a while.

_ 'Working hard but release is still a ways off'

_ It will be a while, maybe two or three whiles."

_ Still a good bit of work to do.

_ Lots of progress, it's coming along nicely.

_ Testing now, will let you know.

_ Testing going well, release soon I hope.

ect, ext...

Love your work. Do yourself and us a favor _ no dates. #Justsaying.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes