Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I agree that this is one of the better games found on F95, and I don't mind the update being "short." It's an update, and that is a positive in my book. I do hope the game doesn't take the "Solvalley" route, though, adding new girls instead of new content for those we already know. I would have been happy with a game heavily focused on any one of the girls we've met thus far, so it's somewhat disappointing when I can't "continue" with a girl I like. It's not that difficult to imagine any of the women in this game appearing in every location we've seen up to this point.

Reactions: Agrik

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
What a fucking disappointment , 4 fucking months and the content is so fucking short . wtf
The last one was for December, and then dev said they took a break for the holidays. So, the update spans January to March, plus the delay for the editor: all-in-all, it's a 2-month update plus delays. I haven't finished the new content yet, so I can't and won't throw in my two-cents on the length, but as for if it's considered short of not, this is something to remember.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21092, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tapioga\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Tapioga\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

Reactions: Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
  File "E:\Games\Autre\WA\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Games\Autre\WA\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
When you realize the MC feel sympathy toward her mother when she said she always get scolded by George everytime since she is not ready to be a parent,LoL,come on MC why are you giving her the last chance??just kidding,thats a good thing(y)But,in the end,she dont give a fuck about MC future,well,bear it MC,you can continue your revenge toward your mother

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes