ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The people who complain about the size of the update either have to get their expectations adjusted or they simply haven't found all of the content.

Some really nice parts in there, even if we don't get to bang Keiko-Sensei already, Catherine and Sheila more than make up for it.
I agree cat is a hot combination of sweet and drop dead sexy

Reactions: botc76 and -Hex-

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
crit error found
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
File "H:\VN GAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "H:\VN GAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

i can continue oly by talking to the guys

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
crit error found
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
File "H:\VN GAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "H:\VN GAMES\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

i can continue oly by talking to the guys
same error got it when I hit Ask yoki if she knows where Inori is.

Reactions: Namco15

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I see people complaining about a short update, have not played it yet :) But this is by far, one of the best games out there, so I dont care how long it takes for an update to come or how short it is, as long as it dont stop coming!! :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I enjoyed so much with this game and i think it's really one of the best i found here in F95zone so close to my personal tastes ; i've already download the update and hype its' really so much , but i want to keep this feeling longer , so i think to play step by step, really quiet ; so actually i cannot give my contribution to tell how kind of update is ... But about one think i'm sure : 4 ingame days of new content for a total of 5000 lines of dialogue/script , i think it's not a small work at all for un update and some others post complaining about Dev work are absolutely not reasonable

Apr 10, 2018
Waifu Academy [v0.6.4a] Kompressed (616 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - -
any other links except these? I'm getting 80-90 kbps from these :(
a google drive or mega would be really nice :)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I noticed the 0.6.4a, specifically the "a" part... I remember games I liked before INCETON Games, and another corruption game which I can't for the life of me remember... But they passed off monthly updates as version "a" example 0.6a this month, then 0.6b next month, then 0.6 the following... Extremely short and was bullshit, I think both those people have already disappeared off the face of the earth hopefully. Irphaeus seems to be taking this approach too, except 4 months for 1 measly update... hahaha, Didn't expect much from him anyways, but thank you for the person who gave us download link.
The mother of assholes is always pregnant

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The people who complain about the size of the update either have to get their expectations adjusted or they simply haven't found all of the content.

Some really nice parts in there, even if we don't get to bang Keiko-Sensei already, Catherine and Sheila more than make up for it.
my heart is more set on Kayane mommy Rachael and the art teacher (art teacher looks like isabella from dragon age 2) but pretty much all the girls are pretty fuckable

Reactions: VermillioN

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Got a strong defense in here. Like seriously mad that somebody didn't like this update. I hope the defense force never reach Second Happiness levels.
Is not that they're mad for somebody not liking the update, is that people are claiming there's is not much in it when is not the case at all, you can dislike content all you want, but when previous updates have been about an hour or so of properly played content, and this update ranks about three, saying there's nothing is clearly false.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
It was a decent update though I admit I was hoping for it to be slightly longer but oh well still a great game. Just wanted to also note that there are spelling mistakes throughout not just one or two here and there.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes