Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It went on a lot longer than I thought it was going to, so I've had my fill until the next update.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately i'm having problems with both of those, so i stopped using them :unsure:
I have better luck when I use the MegaSync app. Not always, just when the links are slow or when I've reached my download limit with Mega. When in doubt, power down your router or modem and try downloading again.

I know this release took a long time, but I'm glad @Irphaeus finally continued the story. Great Job!

PS: People who complain about too much dialog are playing the wrong VN/Game. This is a story! Maybe they should search for hentai on Xvideos instead. Quick and Dirty. Once you're soft again come back to Waifu Academy.

PPS: stop complaining about misspelled words. Grads instead of Grades. Big deal!

rolalinii

Jul 28, 2017
Another error code when the option to look for inori is, the go inside and find her option had the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21092, in script
    jump girlsd19
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21092, in script
    jump girlsd19
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
my heart is more set on Kayane mommy Rachael and the art teacher (art teacher looks like isabella from dragon age 2) but pretty much all the girls are pretty fuckable
Oh yes, our Italian art teacher is quite loveable and of course I saw instantly that it was Isabella (how could I not? ;) ), Rachel isn't really the girl I'm interested in, apart from getting revenge for the MC, her character makes her relatively unattractive to me.

Almost all the girls are pretty hot, so I don't really think I have a preference, apart from Cat and Takamura for her character, Keiko Sensei and Inari (like mother like daughter) are also quite to my liking.

But I admit, Kayame's galge style and her smockin' body are rocking.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh yes, our Italian art teacher is quite loveable and of course I saw instantly that it was Isabella (how could I not? ;) ), Rachel isn't really the girl I'm interested in, apart from getting revenge for the MC, her character makes her relatively unattractive to me.

Almost all the girls are pretty hot, so I don't really think I have a preference, apart from Cat and Takamura for her character, Keiko Sensei and Inari (like mother like daughter) are also quite to my liking.

But I admit, Kayame's galge style and her smockin' body are rocking.
yes her gyaru style her tats and her being in a gang is very sexy and interesting but like i said i love all the girls in the game :D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Haven't played the new update yet but from what i can see from various posts it looks to be decently long three hours of gameplay for a single update is not bad at all even if im a little salty it took four months. That being said im looking forward to another encounter with the sexy and lovable catherine

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
It would help if you could send me a screenshot with the mistake and typo, so i can correct them right away.
Okay, I'll just put together a few from some quick reading. I'm ignoring a lot of punctuation errors because I don't want to nit-pick and some could be stylised, but here are some that shouldn't happen with a proof-reader:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's something else. Shouldn't your proof-reader also be able to suggest better phrasing? This isn't Tomoe speaking; it's narration. I'd think this is when the writing should be its absolute best.

I don't want to shit on anyone for hard work, but I hope you're getting your money's worth if you're paying this guy. Your writing could do with some tidying up here and there, and it shouldn't be difficult for a proof-reader.

Keep up the good work, Irphaeus. I only nag because I like your game.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone add a mega link to the compressed version? I can't download it thru nopy for some reason and i don't trust the rest.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes