dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@Kasey Thanks for the last compressed version of Waifu Academy! Any chance you could do the compression thing again for the new version? Thanks!

Reactions: Namco15

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The last one was for December, and then dev said they took a break for the holidays. So, the update spans January to March, plus the delay for the editor: all-in-all, it's a 2-month update plus delays. I haven't finished the new content yet, so I can't and won't throw in my two-cents on the length, but as for if it's considered short of not, this is something to remember.
really dont know why people are crying about the lack of content in the update they obviously dont really dont understand what lack of content means or havent played many games on this site

the change log says it has 4 in game days for a 2 month update imo thats normal or more then the usual content i think normally a update has 2 or 3 in game days

@Genji i cant wait to fuck my mommy oh wait i already did i replace her dildo in the bathroom with my tool

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I thought there was a proof reader? I'm on friday in school and there are mistakes left, right and center.
I can't help but count mistakes as I go either. I'm at school during lunch and I've noticed 2 spelling errors and 1 jarring grammatical mistake. The rest could be considered stylish, I guess.

It's a good update so far though. Same kind of content as usual.

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I can't help but count mistakes as I go either. I'm at school during lunch and I've noticed 2 spelling errors and 1 jarring grammatical mistake. The rest could be considered stylish, I guess.

It's a good update so far though. Same kind of content as usual.
I'm not counting but those errors are interrupting my reading flow. It's not that those errors take away pleasure and entertainment, they're just mildly annoying.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I think in general the update was pretty good bot content and lenght wise. My only problem is that there is too much exposition and teasing. You get so close to fucking a character only to be cockblocked by the game and get blue balled. I think thats why people are salty not cause the update was small or it took 4 months

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
If you play the game all over again maybe you'll be satisfied or maybe not ... I don't know .... But I'm disappointed.:rolleyes:
This one probably had multiple routes (which obviously end up at the same conclusion as it's linear) but ... Was there really that many animated scenes as mentioned ??... I'm really confused ... It wasn't really Proper 4 in game days of content.
But one thing is for sure this one was the funniest update till now.(y)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Waifu Academy [v0.6.4a] Kompressed (616 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - -

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I thought there was a proof reader? I'm on friday in school and there are mistakes left, right and center.
I've noticed 2 spelling errors and 1 jarring grammatical mistake. The rest could be considered stylish, I guess.
It would help if you could send me a screenshot with the mistake and typo, so i can correct them right away.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The people who complain about the size of the update either have to get their expectations adjusted or they simply haven't found all of the content.

Some really nice parts in there, even if we don't get to bang Keiko-Sensei already, Catherine and Sheila more than make up for it.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes