cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Where did the story leave off to prior to this update? Can someone recap it for me? Thanks.
Nightmares are getting worse, MC scoped out Zaibatsu corp, Minami fucked MC under the table while her drunk dad spilled beans on some shit, and you're gonna get some girl to go to a photoshoot for Faris (who also has connections to Zaibatsu). Oh, and the karate girl's dojo isn't doing well.

Reactions: dante7598

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
The -chan stuff is a bit OTT and corny but I guess that's the game's MO. Update seemed pretty lengthy to me and I straight hold down Ctrl through some of these girls' scenes.

My only problems with this game are personal; really can't bang (or do much of anything with) any of the broads I actually like while some seem to have content every other update, but I understand girls like Asuka and Sheila are popular and the dude is telling a story so it is what it is.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I counted around 7 sex scenes (two of them were dreams) not 16, it didn't feel like four days but 2. I couldn't see the difference between this update and former ones. There was a substancial amount of content around Takamura Dojo and photoshot, but it was rather boring and white-knighty type of storyline. I found MC judgmental references to Wainstein and Cosby rather disgusting, considering that dude is a worse type of scumbag than them. It's like: Faris has a small cock and isn't handsome therefore is bad and creepy rapist, but my cock is big so within my rape is the power of justice.
It wasn't terrible but it also wasn't great.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
How do I delete someone else's post?
Dont think u can actually delete someone's post unless u mean the ignore option? alternatively u can use the report button if someone says something thruelly harsh. The comment u referring to is rude but i think anyone with a thick enough skin should be able to handle it.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
I counted around 7 sex scenes (two of them were dreams) not 16, it didn't feel like four days but 2. I couldn't see the difference between this update and former ones. There was a substancial amount of content around Takamura Dojo and photoshot, but it was rather boring and white-knighty type of storyline. I found MC judgmental references to Wainstein and Cosby rather disgusting, considering that dude is a worse type of scumbag than them. It's like: Faris has a small cock and isn't handsome therefore is bad and creepy rapist, but my cock is big so within my rape is the power of justice.
It wasn't terrible but it also wasn't great.
Sex animations =/= sex scenes.

And I don't know what you're trying to say. The main character isn't a good person, why would he be above being a hypocrite?

Tha1gr

Mar 12, 2018
You need to pledge to get the discord link... He uploads it there.. not on patreon as it causes problem for it being an adult game.
I do pledge, and i meant that there was no post on patreon that said there was a new update until 30 minutes ago, just found it strange it got here first instead of his Patreon.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The main character is an asshole this has never been in debate he wants revenge and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goal granted as the story progresses and he claims various girls it seems he is slowly mellowing out

Reactions: Namco15

Budman

May 31, 2018
well i for one was a fan of this game, but seeing that update that took 4 months for less content than a monthly update im done supporting this, dev has nothing but lies and less, i got more content from a monthly update than this, sorry just a mans oppinion but 4 months for a half update sucks in my eyes

Reactions: Mikutsu

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
well i for one was a fan of this game, but seeing that update that took 4 months for less content than a monthly update im done supporting this, dev has nothing but lies and less, i got more content from a monthly update than this, sorry just a mans oppinion but 4 months for a half update sucks in my eyes
Excuse me, but i doubt you are one of my Patron, If I mistaken I apologize... However I just can't figure out how you can say the update is smaller than previous ones, when the script literally jumped from line 20000 to almost 25000, with more than 570 pictures and alternative path, in one update...
Are you sure you downloaded the right file...?

I don't want to shit on anyone for hard work, but I hope you're getting your money's worth if you're paying this guy. Your writing could do with some tidying up here and there, and it shouldn't be difficult for a proof-reader.

Keep up the good work, Irphaeus. I only nag because I like your game.
My writing come from far... Since i'm not native english most of the formula I'm using needs to be tweaked, and believe me my proofreader is doing a good job. I really can't blame him for few grammar and typo when sometimes he have to balance entirely some of my lines without compromising what i was willing to express.

Thanks for your help and the kind words about my work.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Hah. This game just made me seriously burst out laughing.... not like a mild snort or chuckle, but a full on laughing spell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is straight up one of the funniest lines I've read in any game in recent memory, much less a boobeh-game. And frankly, as far as boobeh games developed by non-native english speakers goes, The dialog in this one is pretty darn good.

Further comments: Honeyselect models are a disfeature in my book, but this game does pretty well with them, probably at a similar level to Mythic Manor. The biggest knock I'd give this game is that....well, it's more of a slightly-interactive story than a game; It's probably far too late for this now, but it would be a better *game* if the schedule of what occured on which day was not set in stone and was rather dictated by achieving triggers. Cest la vie... but it is a rather good interactive story.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Excuse me, but i doubt you are one of my Patron, If I mistaken I apologize... However I just can't figure out how you can say the update is smaller than previous ones, when the script literally jumped from line 20000 to almost 25000, with more than 570 pictures and alternative path, in one update...
Are you sure you downloaded the right file...?

My writing come from far... Since i'm not native english most of the formula I'm using needs to be tweaked, and believe me my proofreader is doing a good job. I really can't blame him for few grammar and typo when sometimes he have to balance entirely some of my lines without compromising what i was willing to express.

Thanks for your help and the kind words about my work.
hey is shelia your real sister? any new content with the mom in this update?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes