xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hey, guys. I'm not searching to not get spoilers, so sorry if someone already asked.
I load the last save and went on with the story and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Did I miss something? Did he put extra content that happens at the same moment of early updates? I'm using the same save since the game has launched. Maybe it's a bug because of the changes.
I started again and I'm fast forward everything. Hope I'm not gonna miss the content.
If someone is already with doubt. Make sure to start again!

Edit.: Damn. I forgot how big it is this game. It is taking a lot of time to reach the same point. Hehe'

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, guys. I'm not searching to not get spoilers, so sorry if someone already asked.
... Did I miss something? Did he put extra content that happens at the same moment of early updates? I'm using the same save since the game has launched. Maybe it's a bug because of the changes.
I started again and I'm fast forward everything. Hope I'm not gonna miss the content.
That confused me too, but keep going through it. The game did state right before that scene that "one student wasn't acting like normal"...

Reactions: xfirstninx

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Edit.: Damn. I forgot how big it is this game. It is taking a lot of time to reach the same point. Hehe'

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018

If you're asking about missing relationship progress with Motoko from earlier in the game, there's nothing new added to the previous versions. You just need to actually keep reading through the event and the game's story.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I started this one this morning, and i'm finding it quite fun. I love Harem-type games where the MC has a purpose.

A similar game is Ecchi Sensei where the Teacher (MC) is trying to show the world his way of discipline is the best way.

Keep up the awesome work!

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
That confused me too, but keep going through it. The game did state right before that scene that "one student wasn't acting like normal"...
If you're asking about missing relationship progress with Motoko from earlier in the game, there's nothing new added to the previous versions. You just need to actually keep reading through the event and the game's story.
Guys. Kkkkkkkkkk'
Yes. After replayed EVERYTHING I reach the same scene and decided to continue (I didn't try the first time because I thought I was in a "bad karma" path, and I didin't want to go this way... I was definitely wrong.
Thanks for the replies!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
@Irphaeus Quick question (contains spoilers)
Thanks and great update!!
They recently posted Waifu Hunter would come out early 2020, but I'm not sure if that was a joke or not.

View attachment 275301
Still don't know why, but I burst out laughing at this sequence for like, 3 minutes straight. (I'm retarded, I know...)
Btw, can we put Faris in our 'black list' for what he tried to do with Inori? One cannot expect to put his hands on my redhead without consequences. :mad:
The game has a lot of "WTF" random moments that are stupid but hilarious.

Also yes, obviously. Faris is trying to enter your territory, but considering the territory he's in, it's one the MC has to enter. So yeah, I wouldn't think the MC would allow Faris to touch her. I'm actually surprised the MC didn't discover the secret camera in this update.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
short and weak(only 2.5 ingame days in 4 month)

why 4 options when in the subway(supposed be 2, +Karma and -Karma)
why 3 options when Takamura stripping
why 3 options when get the drink

the standard of "Huge content" supposed be "ingame days", not options.

i don't need 3 options in one day, i just wana 3 days each day with 1 option, even the linearity story!

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
short and weak(4 ingame days in 4 month)

why 4 options when in the subway(supposed be 2, +Karma and -Karma)
why 3 options when Takamura stripping
why 3 options when get the drink

the standard of "Huge content" supposed be "ingame days", not options.

i don't need 3 options in one day, i just wana 3 days each day with 1 option, even the linearity story!
Maybe you can be one of their patron? So you can ask whatever you wank to add in game because you pay for it.. not here where the game is just free download..

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I loved this update. The scenes with Catherine and Yuna were awesome and as always the story mystery(Zaibatsu, Yakuza and MC's dad) makes the hype for the next update. Great job

Reactions: Irphaeus

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe you can be one of their patron? So you can ask whatever you wank to add in game because you pay for it.. not here where the game is just free download..
maybe or maybe not
i don't get what's your opinion.

i infer that you're not their patron, because you only have opinion about me, not the game.

or maybe you are one of the staff of this website, so you can ban me for waht i said.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Why the hell people like this game? It's been doing nothing but pissing me off, more than any netorare game ever did.

Waifu academy my ass, mcs mom is a fucking gold digging bitch, as is her daughter.

The pricipal is a false rape victim and her daughter despite being a complete retard is just as scummy.

The burned bimbo got MC ambushed and beaten.

That dumb wannabe reporter straight up destroyed MC's father reputation with lies in front of the whole class.

Jesus fucking christ.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes