Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
@Irphaeus
Awesome update.
Just one Problem though- Whats with his proofreader? The Number of Grammar mistakes from beginning till the end to update it too many to count. If this is the kind of proofreading he has done i think even school kids will do a better job in checking them
You definitely need a good proofreader

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This game is great but it needs a walkthrough for the different paths you can take
Till now there is no need of a real walkthrouh , because this game is completely linear with no different depth ; from what I've seen there aren't really any "routes" yet. You mostly run into bad ends in which you can simple go backwards before the ending screen ; only suggestion to save in the menù before any choice ( Choice are not too much in every case )

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Why the hell people like this game? It's been doing nothing but pissing me off, more than any netorare game ever did.

Waifu academy my ass, mcs mom is a fucking gold digging bitch, as is her daughter.

The pricipal is a false rape victim and her daughter despite being a complete retard is just as scummy.

The burned bimbo got MC ambushed and beaten.

That dumb wannabe reporter straight up destroyed MC's father reputation with lies in front of the whole class.

Jesus fucking christ.
If you dont like the game, just dont play it,
nobody is forcing you to play it,
therefore why do you want to force people to think like you think?

This is like those people that dont like NTR but due to curiosity,
played the whole game to the end, and suffer a heartache in the end.

Had to say, that is self abuse, and they cant blame other people,
cause they are the one whom forced themselves into doing stupid stuffs
when the game titles had already hinted of NTR alerts :sneaky:
and dont say they dunno a title "the reason my GF is absented" is a NTR title :sneaky:

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
he said 4 ingame day but I play 2!! is there something wrong?? the game end whan the whore mother came into the MC room in morning. sorry for bad english

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
@Irphaeus
Awesome update.
Just one Problem though- Whats with his proofreader? The Number of Grammar mistakes from beginning till the end to update it too many to count. If this is the kind of proofreading he has done i think even school kids will do a better job in checking them
You definitely need a good proofreader
Maybe the proofreader can translate the dev's native language to sensible jokes.
As we all know, some original jokes will lost its humor if it is told in another language
p/s : that is why i became social unfriendly when commune with foreign coworkers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Poor Takamura,she have the worse life than MC,she is alone and calling herself ugly because she see no guy interested with her..I dunno why eventhough MC always with revenge thing,he always try helping them and take care of them,funny and no wonder the girls like him..So,in this update,MC fuck Catherine,Sheila and Yuna..next update,we will see which one of the girls will fangirls with MC
and let's not forget that the scene in the elevator, leading to yuna's scene, is epic.

Reactions: juanito and Genji

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Why the hell people like this game? It's been doing nothing but pissing me off, more than any netorare game ever did.

Waifu academy my ass, mcs mom is a fucking gold digging bitch, as is her daughter.

The pricipal is a false rape victim and her daughter despite being a complete retard is just as scummy.

The burned bimbo got MC ambushed and beaten.

That dumb wannabe reporter straight up destroyed MC's father reputation with lies in front of the whole class.

Jesus fucking christ.
you really can't enjoy revenge uh?
just keep playing and don't dare to skip dialogues. they are a primary feature of this game. the more you have general culture, the better you can enjoy the puns.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Feels like a pretty solid update so far, but I just wish the span between each iteration wasn't so long. Though with some more insight granted into Takamura's character gotta say it's a nice touch. Gonna look forward to some fit girl action. That being said though, a small gripe I have with the game is that I am kind of getting tired with how often the MC gets his ass handed to him in a fight. I get that part of it is for comedic effect but damn, do I wish that a fight would go in our favor just once.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
he said 4 ingame day but I play 2!! is there something wrong?? the game end whan the whore mother came into the MC room in morning. sorry for bad english
you started after going to Minami home, thursday afternoon. Then you have takamura on friday, inori and yuna photoshoot on saturday, and an intro to sunday. More like 3 days, but not 2 for sure.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wthf?? it has a jump halld19 and jump girlsd19 but neither fucking exist! the boysd19 exists tho.

hahahahahaha omg
wow dude, he put label halld9 and label girlsd9

i'm a bit surprised that i haven't seen anyone else complain.. why did you go check on the boys?!?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes