W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
I have a problem.....game update...:confused::confused:
(work it)--> Check on the boys.
(problem not work it)--> Ask Yoko if she knows where Inori is.
(problem not work it)--> Just go inside and find her yourself.

I read talk about problem: An exception has occurred.
While running game code:
Script Error: could not find label 'girlsd19'.
screenshot0001.png

Mar 31, 2018
My heart jumped when I saw it updated. Only to see that mac edition hadnt been updated..... :( Im sure will come out in due keep up the great work!

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Waifu Academy [v0.6.4a] Kompressed (616 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - -
megalink please.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I have a problem.....game update...:confused::confused:
(work it)--> Check on the boys.
(problem not work it)--> Ask Yoko if she knows where Inori is.
(problem not work it)--> Just go inside and find her yourself.

I read talk about problem: An exception has occurred.
While running game code:
Script Error: could not find label 'girlsd19'.
View attachment 275288
There's a work around to that, see previous page comment #4136

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bro,even MC said Shinji need to see the situation Motoko in before acting,im sure MC is always think before act....Maybe on the later update,MC will try to help Motoko money problem,who know?Motoko is his "girlfriend"after all

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Bro,even MC said Shinji need to see the situation Motoko in before acting,im sure MC is always think before act....Maybe on the later update,MC will try to help Motoko money problem,who know?Motoko is his "girlfriend"after all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Nightmares are getting worse, MC scoped out Zaibatsu corp, Minami fucked MC under the table while her drunk dad spilled beans on some shit, and you're gonna get some girl to go to a photoshoot for Faris (who also has connections to Zaibatsu). Oh, and the karate girl's dojo isn't doing well.
Thank You

Feb 23, 2018
Every time someone asks for WT in this thread, it's being rejected as not needed, because it's "linear". Does this mean that there are no choices in this game and that none of the kinks listed are avoidable?
From what I've scene there isn't really any "routes" yet. You mostly run into bad ends in which you can simple go backwards before the ending screen. There are different comic relief aspects, but I haven't seen anything that changes the overall story or "route" yet. I believe Karma hasn't changed anything yet. Was supose to this last patch, not sure. Probably will sometime soon. It's amazing what this guy has done being a 1 man show. I really hope he can work on putting on replay scene though as a main menu option. =).

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes