• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Ran into an error in game, just after Motok kicks Otaku in the nuts and Shiniji gets hit, if you try to do any options other then check on the boys it pops an error about being unable to find halld19 and girlsd19.
Its a known error, and has been reported here a couple times.

You don't miss anything if you're talking with the boys first, tho.
More like the other way around - if you'd take one of the other options, you wouldn't see the boys content.

Reactions: Namco15

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I got to say, I love this game !!! How often does the game update ??? Just downloaded it yday, but already up to par... Sister is awsome, but all the girls are... Mom needs to hurry, and give in...

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I got to say, I love this game !!! How often does the game update ??? Just downloaded it yday, but already up to par... Sister is awsome, but all the girls are... Mom needs to hurry, and give in...
I think the schedule is roughly every 2 months.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Great, thanks... Just glad not abandoned, seems a lot I have found lately are, or not android ported...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
By the way, it has a beastality tag, did I miss something ??? All I seen was a dog licking a girls face...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
By the way, it has a beastality tag, did I miss something ??? All I seen was a dog licking a girls face...
Yes , just only this scene with this small " Bestiality " ; the Dev preferred to put this tag to not have problems with people that don't like this kind of fetish ...

Reactions: Namco15

udogu

May 20, 2019
I'd like to change some of the text in this game, but I can't figure out which files to mod.

Does anyone know which files I should be looking at?

Last edited:

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Update v0.7.2 progress after 2 month of work.

-Storyboard : 120% (I've added 2 new scene on Monday)
-3D and animation rendering : 100% (almost everything is done!)
-Dialogue : 50% (Didn't written anything new, finished all the 3D content)
-Scripting : 40% (few edits)
-Feature : 50% (Chi is on it)
-Sound/Music : 50%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : 20%

I'm running a bit out of time it's already 2 month... my GPU burned and the other people who help me also had issue. Thing is a lot of the writing is still not finished, of course the 'idea' is writen and the storyboard too but the dialogue aren't, witch are the most time consuming and for what our dearest game is praised. I will think about cutting a bit the last part od the third day so I can release the update early (I already did this last years when i released an update in 2 parts with very short delay between) I need to think a bit more about it, just want to let you know that i'm still working on the game everyday, but need to get some sun... I think my neighbourg believe i'm a vampire. Anyway don't worry it's slowly progressing but it is, and it's top quality, this update will once again be better than all other one, mark my words.

(gonna make a 'official' post about it tomorrow on Patreon with some sexy HD Wallpapers added)

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Update v0.7.2 progress after 2 month of work.

-Storyboard : 120% (I've added 2 new scene on Monday)
-3D and animation rendering : 100% (almost everything is done!)
-Dialogue : 50% (Didn't written anything new, finished all the 3D content)
-Scripting : 40% (few edits)
-Feature : 50% (Chi is on it)
-Sound/Music : 50%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : 20%

I'm running a bit out of time it's already 2 month... my GPU burned and the other people who help me also had issue. Thing is a lot of the writing is still not finished, of course the 'idea' is writen and the storyboard too but the dialogue aren't, witch are the most time consuming and for what our dearest game is praised. I will think about cutting a bit the last part od the third day so I can release the update early (I already did this last years when i released an update in 2 parts with very short delay between) I need to think a bit more about it, just want to let you know that i'm still working on the game everyday, but need to get some sun... I think my neighbourg believe i'm a vampire. Anyway don't worry it's slowly progressing but it is, and it's top quality, this update will once again be better than all other one, mark my words.(изменено)

(gonna make a 'official' post about it tomorrow on Patreon with some sexy HD Wallpapers added)
I'm beginning to think to pledge Irphaeus even just for the Wallpapers , are always so beautiful ; really nice Art here , sincere compliments from me .
About the developing news , from what i read , it will be really difficult the update can arrive close to the 20 of June like the Author wrote in some previous anticipations in Patreon ; but from me it's not at all a problem , i prefer to have a really good and perfect work , i don't care so much about the time especially now that i'm only a free user ... Keep going with your great work Irphaeus !!!!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'd like to change some of the text in this game, but I can't figure out which files to mod.

Does anyone know which files I should be looking at?
It's usually script.rpy, if there has been a translation, you'll need to look in the tl folder for a script file.

udogu

May 20, 2019
It's usually script.rpy, if there has been a translation, you'll need to look in the tl folder for a script file.
There is nothing in script.py that looks anything like in-game text. I've checked several files that appeared likely to have it - including dialogue.py - but nothing so far. There is also nothing in the TL folder either.

Anyone else have any ideas?

EverCursed

May 2, 2019
There is nothing in script.py that looks anything like in-game text. I've checked several files that appeared likely to have it - including dialogue.py - but nothing so far. There is also nothing in the TL folder either.

Anyone else have any ideas?
A simple google search later:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I was hesitant to try this game because I thought it's just another corruption game, besides the middle girl with earphone in the banner image looked a bit weird.
After I try it out, I feel although this game at this state plays solely like a graphic novel, I won't mind since the story is intriguing.
I must say this is my most anticipated game on this site, maybe slightly below that cyberprep game by PhillyGames.

udogu

May 20, 2019
A simple google search later:
That's not at all what I need.

I'm trying to alter the in-game dialogue. As in, the conversations between characters. I already know how to make the changes. I just need to know which files to actually mod.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes