TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
@Subnero
Follow the suggestion @Pitrik suggests you ; you can use the Unren program to see all renders in the game
Or just install the Mod you can find the Op , it will open the gallery and you will find all photos you like .
From my side i attack you some more Kayane's photo that are not in the Game : Enjoy !!!!!
I add too my friend @King Monkey Mon that like us , is a Kayane lover ... Everybody are waiting in next updates more path about her , To know better the possible future Plot about her sister , the Yakuza problem and of course , we want route with her and the Mc ....
View attachment 308284
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
amen

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I knew this update would be good, so I avoided playing it for a while, only finished it now, and it was well worth the wait, it wasn't only good, it was great, and it solidifies itself as the best adult game in the website right now in my opinion

Right out of the bat we get the long awaited scene with Sheila, one of the top 3 best girls, the whole takamura part was great, her personality is pretty unique among other girls and I love it, I also love her visual, can't wait for more of her next update. Can't really find something I didn't enjoy about the update, Catherine that I wasn't really all that interested turned out to be a great scene as well, with the extra spice of Tomoe seeing it, the whole segment with Inori and Faris was well handled, and I really want to see Faris fall, we all know it's coming, also looking forward to what the fuck Yoko will do

Irphaeus did a great job making all girls interesting in their own way, and this update we had a little bit of most of the girls, it must be a nightmare to try to balance that out, the only girl I feel that is a bit left out right now is Haruka, the volleyball girl, and it would be appropriate to have her in the sport girl update, and she didn't show in the preview, but who knows, until this last update we had very little Inori, Yoko and Takamura, next update will probably have a bunch more of those three, Kaori didn't show as well but I'm willing to bet she will have something on it as well

Now about the scene in the infirmary, that's what I think is happening, Rachel is a succubus, the white cunt is using her powers to manufacture those pills, maybe they have some kind of milking factory in the basement where they harvest cum from man, Rachel being the succubus is the only one that can convert it into that substance, and the white cunt is herself turning into a succubus, as Harada states how much powerful she is becoming and how he can barely control his lust around her. Even if this is all true, there are still some questions, what's in for Helen, Asuka's mom? Did MC father knew about this back them? it seems that he is not entirely inocent back them. Why is Rachel helping/working for the white cunt? is she under their control or working willingly? I would bet that she is being controlled somehow

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Discord Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, sheila and asuka together is too good, I hope we'll get a scene with them both someday, my two favorites

@Fantabaldu @Pitrik

i guess i was wrong hopefully im right about atleast one of the key moments being the next episode which i think will be probably mommys turn to shine judging on the preview

because i seriously doubt Shelia can have to much content after this since her quest log is pretty much completed by this point even though theres 4 screen shots of her

but i guess Kayanes turn will have to wait until later as in probably after Kaori content is updated in any case i hope theres atleast 2 in game days for the next update
I don't think Irphaeus will limit a character scenes because they ran out of plot points, in a poll made a month ago or so Sheila and Asuka were the two most popular characters if I remember correctly, so he will probably keep adding something every now and them, Sheila lives with MC, so it's easy to make her "useful" while progressing the plot, and Asuka is the daughter of one of MC's main targets. Also, his objective for them both was to make them loyal to him, if they are loyal they can have plenty of uses

odiseyus

May 18, 2019
Hi. There's a bug in the game. I cant choice "Ask Yoko or Find Yourself.". Just "Check on the boys." can be selected. I would like to inform you :)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
  File "E:\New\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\New\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

Windows-8.1-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Just going off sex animations this is one of the best I've played. Going off a genuinely good story that I an actually enjoy (Which is what I want) this is the absolute best sex game out there granted I don't give a lot of games a try. All in all this is my favorite game. I'm curious when the next update will be and more importantly how many more updates til the game is complete? I'll probably end up waiting to play again until the game is complete, because games like these are notorious for having super small updates. Let me know! Thanks!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just going off sex animations this is one of the best I've played. Going off a genuinely good story that I an actually enjoy (Which is what I want) this is the absolute best sex game out there granted I don't give a lot of games a try. All in all this is my favorite game. I'm curious when the next update will be and more importantly how many more updates til the game is complete? I'll probably end up waiting to play again until the game is complete, because games like these are notorious for having super small updates. Let me know! Thanks!
iirc, the high karma path is supposed to be done by the end of the year.
Next update is set for mid June.

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
Says in the changelog that "-The Tendo Strip Club is an event place. "
Wait what? I just got there in game and it says something like W.I.P, I run the latest update. Is that ok? Started following the thread only recently so maybe it has already been brought up.

Also while I'm at it, can someone point me on the post that explains how the karma system works, if anybody has explained it already? I have relatively high karma, some choices are now highlighted as green and as I understand it, taking them is always a success, but some branches are still unavailable. I'm comparing with Lain's scene mod, and the scene on the train with Elizabeth doesn't go all the way for me with the karma I have. So I needed to have even higher karma for this?

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Also while I'm at it, can someone point me on the post that explains how the karma system works, if anybody has explained it already? I have relatively high karma, some choices are now highlighted as green and as I understand it, taking them is always a success, but some branches are still unavailable. I'm comparing with Lain's scene mod, and the scene on the train with Elizabeth doesn't go all the way for me with the karma I have. So I needed to have even higher karma for this?
Once the game is completed it should have multiple paths depending on your karma. High karma basically means you care about the girls, while in low karma they're just a means to an end.

These paths should drastically change the story, they're not just a couple different words or renders. Instead of developing all these paths at the same time the dev chose to develop the high karma path first, until that reaches it's conclusion, and after that the low karma one. There could even be other paths, we don't know.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes