aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I thought Rachel was the third girl that gave testimony on MC's dad case.
But that mirror reflection really bugs me, because everything in this game except that succubus part is based on normal reality (with anime logic of course).
I always feel supernatural elements make the revenge story less interesting.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I thought Rachel was the third girl that gave testimony on MC's dad case.
But that mirror reflection really bugs me, because everything in this game except that succubus part is based on normal reality (with anime logic of course).
I always feel supernatural elements make the revenge story less interesting.
Just replayed that part, and it's unclear if he's hallucinating or not. As the story goes on, I don't think anything similar happens again.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Just replayed that part, and it's unclear if he's hallucinating or not. As the story goes on, I don't think anything similar happens again.
That's exact the problem I have, this hallucination comes out of nowhere and nothing similar happens before or after.
Although this can be answered later, I want this explanation to be really good.

Mar 27, 2018
Could someone please help me? I'm not sure if I've hit a bug or reached the end of the current version, basically I'm at the part in the school where you are collecting the mini-cam and you choose to either rummage through a locker or to collect the camera. The reason why I think I've encountered a bug is because when i click on both options it doesn't move forward, it sort of loops back to the choices again.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Could someone please help me? I'm not sure if I've hit a bug or reached the end of the current version, basically I'm at the part in the school where you are collecting the mini-cam and you choose to either rummage through a locker or to collect the camera. The reason why I think I've encountered a bug is because when i click on both options it doesn't move forward, it sort of loops back to the choices again.
Keep pressing the choices. You are searching different lockers each time.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
OK - the version that's on the OP...just letting everyone know it's there as well?
Yeah, I like to use vndb and if someone here uses it as well it might be good to upvote it there or add characters or something. :)

But yeah, same version and I don't think there is but a link to the patreon (no download link).

I did spent quite a bit of time editing the tags haha :p

Reactions: Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Subnero
Follow the suggestion @Pitrik suggests you ; you can use the Unren program to see all renders in the game
Or just install the Mod you can find the Op , it will open the gallery and you will find all photos you like .
From my side i attack you some more Kayane's photo that are not in the Game : Enjoy !!!!!
I add too my friend @King Monkey Mon that like us , is a Kayane lover ... Everybody are waiting in next updates more path about her , To know better the possible future Plot about her sister , the Yakuza problem and of course , we want route with her and the Mc ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
@Subnero
Follow the suggestion @Pitrik suggest you ; you can use the Unren program to see all renders in the game
Or just install the Mod in the Op , it will open the gallery and you will find all photos you like .
From my side i attack you some more Kayane's photo that are not in the Game : Enjoy !!!!!
View attachment 308284
Uffffffffff... :love:

Thanks!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Subnero@
Follow the suggestion @Pitrik suggests you ; you can use the Unren program to see all renders in the game
Or just install the Mod you can find the Op , it will open the gallery and you will find all photos you like .
I add too my friend @King Monkey Mon that like us , is a Kayane lover ... Everybody are waiting in next updates more path about her , To know better the possible future Plot about her sister , the Yakuza problem and of course , we want route with her and the Mc ....
View attachment 308284
as always i can count on you and @Pitrik to upload sexy pictures of the best honey select game that is Waifu Academy ;)

the best i cant do is upload pictures of in the game

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It is always a pleasure ;) ( Sheila my Love :love: ) View attachment 308331
@Fantabaldu @Irphaeus @Idkanythingsmarter

Shelia is indeed sexy but i do hope theres more content with other girls besides wincest content Asuka and Helen

i just want a balance of content amount the girls even if i like alot of girls that have alot of scene i want to give all of them a chance within the 3-4 updates we have left of the game (unless im wrong and Waifu Wars will be coming before Waifu Academy is completed)

from replaying the game a couple weeks ago ive estimated this is how much girls have content in the game currently as to other girls as with the help with @Maim Lain mod of the game which i recommend everyone try out

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-6-4a-irphaeus.9414/page-229#post-1798532

Asuka Shelia 9-8 erotic scenes

Minami Mom Rachel Catherine 7-6 erotic scenes

Kayane Isbella Elizabeth Brooke 5-3 erotic scenes

Inori Motoko Yuna Keiko Takamaru army babe (forgot her name) 1-2 erotic scenes

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes