Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After I install this mod, it broke all my save files, they cannot be loaded anymore.
EDIT: Specifically, if a save file that is not directly leading to a special scene (for example: start of a day), that file cannot be loaded.
Load a save that isn't on a choice screen or place that the mod changed something. The start of the day is a good example of where to load from. It's very unlikely that none of your saves work, so try loading different ones.

May 8, 2018
@Idkanythingsmarter nothing , tells me always error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk, man. It works on my game. Did you played with mod? I haven't. Or maybe try to find root directory and delete save folder and then paste both persistent and save file and try then. But I will post another 7zip file with more save files, maybe one will work.

Reactions: Namco15

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
@Vash

I add only one more question :

Q : THERE IS A WALKTROUGH FOR THE GAME ?
A : There is no need of a WT actually . The story is pretty linear and till when Developer will not introduce the Karma route , choices haven't a big impact in the story

But more important : WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING OUT ? :)

Soooo... quick question?

When's the next update coming out?

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know if there is a scene replay or any request from a patron for one? Or any form of completion/CG aspect coming to the game? Thanks.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
LOL This is one of the scenes from this game as a NEO card. It was funny to see the source of the entire scene.

hssn0002477.png

Reactions: Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know if there is a scene replay or any request from a patron for one? Or any form of completion/CG aspect coming to the game? Thanks.
For this i suggest you to install the Mod By Lain Main you can find in the Op ; with this you can open all full Gallery , so you be able to replay when you want all scenes you prefer

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes