King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks from now for the news that you will put ;)
Fantabaldu

i guess that means the update will come out in 2 more months due to having the same amount of in game days as the recent update

as for the decision im actually very exciting because that means there will be possible kaya content since the previews shown before was only shown to have shelia mom asuka and Principal Anders content

Gwinb777 Mormont

whos your favorite girl in this game mine is Kaya isabella and Catherine but honesty i like all of them except for shirohime and principal anders those can be the sexual slaves of me and my harem girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Another Sheila's fan...I love you!!!!
hey im a Sheila fan as well :cry:

i just want other girls to get more content since we have like 10 scenes with animations with Asuka Shelia and Minami

Mormont

nice choices :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hey im a Sheila fan as well :cry:

i just want other girls to get more content since we have like 10 scenes with animations with Asuka Shelia and Minami

Mormont

nice choices :D

I know ...I said another for this ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
King Monkey Mon

I read the news about the update with more contents and additional days playing , but i didn't understand when it will be the next release ; previous news was speaking about 20 of june for next update , but now with all this issues could be in 2 months like you wrote.; maybe we have only to wait Irphaeus next post on Patreon with more certain news...

About the girls , everybody know that my favorite are Kayane and Isabella !!!!!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Fantabaldu

i guess that means the update will come out in 2 more months due to having the same amount of in game days as the recent update

as for the decision im actually very exciting because that means there will be possible kaya content since the previews shown before was only shown to have shelia mom asuka and Principal Anders content

Gwinb777 Mormont

whos your favorite girl in this game mine is Kaya isabella and Catherine but honesty i like all of them except for shirohime and principal anders those can be the sexual slaves of me and my harem girls

Though question, there are so many I like, but I'm gonna try to make the list too long.
1) Kayane, because duh!
2) Elizabeth, fair maiden with boobs to die for.
3) Catherine, readheds deserve it.
4) Isabella, Italian pride.
5) Rachel, best nurse ever.
7) Motoko, shy (but not so much) with great curves.
8) Helen, bitchy busty blonde who deserve to submit to you.
9) Takamura, always had a thing for sporty chicks.
10) Kaori, same reason.

The others are somewhat on the same level, but that's definitely a waifu paradise.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon

I read the news about the update with more contents and additional days playing , but i didn't understand when it will be the next release ; previous news was speaking about 20 of june for next update , but now with all this issues could be in 2 months like you wrote.; maybe we have only to wait Irphaeus next post on Patreon with more certain news...

About the girls , everybody know that my favorite are Kayane and Isabela !!!!!
View attachment 324766
View attachment 324767
hot damn you want me to cream my pants?

Gwinb777

i glad me and you have similar choices :D

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
King Monkey Mon

About the girls , everybody know that my favorite are Kayane and Isabella !!!!!
View attachment 324766
View attachment 324767
Hot damn! Not usually a Kayane fan but something about her in a swimsuit is incredibly appealing.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Isn't yukiko the really young girl ?

i mean, i won't kinkshame if you're into lolis, but she kinda doesnt have the features to be lewded, you know (*shrug*)
Ah, i don't mean it on a lewd way for any of the girls.
I like Brooke because she's tomboyish, Inori because she's a red head and yukiko because we always see her on the park being sad. Everytime i see that, i kind of wish we'd stop and talk with her. I kind of feel that the story behind the two sisters will be very interesting, like yukiko being kidnapped for ransom.

If we're talking on strictly lewd term, i am an motherxdaughter fan..so i'd rather see SheilaxTomoe and InorixCatherine or AsukaxMs Anders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Though question, there are so many I like, but I'm gonna try to make the list too long.
1) Kayane, because duh!
2) Elizabeth, fair maiden with boobs to die for.
3) Catherine, readheds deserve it.
4) Isabella, Italian pride.
5) Rachel, best nurse ever.
7) Motoko, shy (but not so much) with great curves.
8) Helen, bitchy busty blonde who deserve to submit to you.
9) Takamura, always had a thing for sporty chicks.
10) Kaori, same reason.

The others are somewhat on the same level, but that's definitely a waifu paradise.
For me it's:
  1. Yuna
  2. Keiko
  3. Takamura
  4. Tomoe
  5. Sheila
  6. Rachel
  7. Shirohime
  8. Motoko
  9. Inori
  10. Art class girls (Elizabeth/Isabella/etc.)
But honestly most girls are likeable (although I guess there's plenty to dislike about Shirohime, Helen or (early game) Minami (don't kill me for this she get's better later on :p ).

The best is Asuka :love: Best Girl in Waifu Academy
View attachment 324775
she's winning the poll for a reason;):sneaky::whistle:
Haha, funny; you got me for a sec :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of the poll; I still regret that the max amount of choices is 10. There is no Motoko nor Yuna :cry:.
Maybe it'd have been better to do it in strawpoll or something although that might decrease the participation. :S

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of the poll; I still regret that the max amount of choices is 10 [...]
Ok, so I thought this might be a good feature to request but before posting I went to see if it had been requested previously and it seems it had and it even referenced the Waifu Academy poll: https://f95zone.to/threads/increase-poll-options-limit.29412/
Sadly it seems it didn't gain the approval of the staff.
Edit: I commented in that thread

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes