Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Quite difficult to answer if cause (unpolite, unrespectful, egomaniac behaviour by lazyness to read, ignorance) and effect (people reading >30 threads more than once a day and they see in new posts no new arguments in discussions about the topic etc. but the same already answered questions again and again) are not understood :devilish:
It works it's crazy.
Repeating this endless loop of useless questions and useless answer is rather the real problem.

Reactions: Namco15

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
King Monkey Mon

My top 5 favorite
-Kayane
-Isabela
-Motoko
-Sheila
-Shirohime

My top 5 least favorite
-Jira
-Cathrine
-Elisabeth
-Mrs Anders
-Yoko

One picture dedicated to Rachael , that she seems to be not one of the favorite girls .
In these days i caught a bad cold , maybe it's better to call her to have a " right medical care " :cool::love:
View attachment 331598
You know she's going to kill you right? The nurse that is.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You know she's going to kill you right? The nurse that is.
Yes. Come on friend, hop down the rabbit hole of greatness!
Well, we can't be friends with that logic.
I don't share alot of things. But these i will never share.
Food
Family
Lovers
Hell i can't stand sharing air with the common folk.
Is the sky blue?
Edit: Not being an smartass. And the answer's no. It's alive and well.
Maybe i should've asked is the sky green?
Ah, how i loved that movie. :D
Who needs God Howard when we have Miyamoto? Father of Smash!
You can quote multiple messages in one post :):) Just click below the message on the right on Quote. After selecting all messages you can insert them into the answer field with the button, Insert quotes. Except your plan is to raise your post counter a short time.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is the sky blue?
Edit: Not being an smartass. And the answer's no. It's alive and well.
Maybe i should've asked is the sky green?
No I implore you to be a smartass. Two months with no update when that's the norm and somebody thinks it's abandoned when there's stuff that's not been updated since last year and is still considered active?

Nah dawg.

May 8, 2018
King Monkey Mon I won't make list here, because I have already made one in best girl in game thread, so no need to do it again and it doesn't matter, because I like them all and because this is harem game, so why make lists when we will get them all anyway. Each girl is especial, have something unique to her and choosing one over another one is Sisyphus job, so why to bother, when at end all of them will be ours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
Two examples why some people, including me, who read many threads more than once per day getting annoyed.
There wasn't even the minimum effort to read some pages before posting. Here is my question, I am lazy, I don't care reading some posts before, I am the first asking this clever question, answer me. Internet 2019. :rolleyes: :cry: :cry:
Well, it works lol.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
WTF WHY NO UPDATE ON THIS GAME IN 2 MONTHS?!

GAME NEEDS THE TAG "ON HOLD" AND THE GUY IS JUST tAKING PEOPLE"S MONEY

THIS GAME IS GONNA DIE REAL SOON IF NOTHING HAPPENS LIKE NO COMMUNICATION OR UPDATE SOON

EVEN LOOKED AT DISCORD AND WTF NOTHING THERE AS WELL

I GOTTA CHANGE MY RATING FROM 5 STARS TO 1 STAR NOW TOO BAD SMH

Kappa
328287_image.jpg

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
discord:

I will do a patreon post with the HD wallpaper very soon (i'm saying this since 2 weeks already and always forget or don't have time >.> ) like i said, biggest update 3 to 4days of ingame content with every part of the day filled with different events.

I have 2 days and half finished, actually i'm juggling between writing the third day and doing 3D scene for the fourth one. I can't give you a release date for this update... Some scene took me weeks to get done with all the details you know.(Takamura scene is one good exemple with itself 70 pictures and various animation)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes