King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Despite that, she still manages to pull off that cute look :love:
Mytez Fantabaldu
Takamaru may be my second favorite girl but Shelia is by far my 3rd favorite girl to be honest though i love most of the girls in this game equality

whatever the case i cant wait for the next update its going to have 4 in game days which im very excited about :D

Sam12#@

Nov 21, 2017
the previews make me think the the writer is taking a more artistic and comedic turn with amazing writing don't know if I will be able to gap to this anymore

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
King Monkey Mon Pitrik \m/ Mormont Longo McFap juanito Skosha Nuke.Z
This time i wish to ask to my friends not about what will happened in next release and the next possible plot, but about what you will wish to see as your favorite possible sex Scene in next update ; it could be also a particular Fetish sex scene...

Personally i'd like to see a fantastic threesome , with Motoko ( the mother ) and Catherine ( the Neighbor ).
Maybe the mother could invite the neighbor for a dinner and some glass of wine ( sake if you prefer ), it could burst the passion between theme and the protagonist arriving at home , he discover everything and join to the party ....
But in every case i'd like to see some not duet sex scene ( i think till now we had only a foursome during the Isabela Lesson ).

Some Wp to switch on the discussion in the thread for my wish and your possible wishes...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This time i wish to ask to my friends not about what will happened in next release and the next possible plot, but about what you will wish to see as your favorite possible sex Scene in next update ; it could be also a particular Fetish sex scene...

Personally i'd like to see a fantastic threesome , with Motoko ( the mother ) and Catherine ( the Neighbor ).
Maybe the mother could invite the neighbor for a dinner and some glass of wine ( sake if you prefer ), it could burst the passion between theme and the protagonist arriving at home , he discover everything and join to the party ....
But in every case i'd like to see some not duet sex scene ( i think till now we had only a foursome during the Isabela Lesson ).

Some Wp to switch on the discussion in the thread for my wish and your possible wishes...
View attachment 333780
View attachment 333781
Also a foursome with mom, neighbor and sister would be nice :sneaky: :sneaky:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

View attachment 333780
View attachment 333781
Mormont
nice picture of mommy Kirche from familiar of zero with the main character

719edd6ff51cc9e8ffcf5035af97538da62e3adb_00.gif

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

View attachment 333780
View attachment 333781
Gods more redheads? Yes please.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017

View attachment 333780
View attachment 333781
I really liked the bathroom scene with Tomoe; it was very appealing to me. I'd love for there to be a scene with the same atmosphere either with her or some other girls. With regards to threesomes, maybe Sheila and Takamura. (Would Takamura + Tomoe or Keiko + Sheila be to far-fetched?). I don't think there'll be a sex scene with Yuna on next update but if she at least appears for a sec I'll be happy :p

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...what you will wish to see as your favorite possible sex Scene in next update
This ain't necessarily my favorite sex scene or rather, position, but I think a full nelson with Asuka or any other submissive girl is something anyone would like to see.

With regards to the threesome, I think Yoko/Inori or Catherine/Inori is something closer to reality, for the next update at least, although more Elizabeth and Motoko content would be highly appreciated ;).

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes