King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Kayane and Takamura are the only ones that matter.

You can't change my mind.
Pitrik \m/ Mormont

Kayane and Takamura are top tier but Sheila is a nice sister and Minami is a good kitty best milfs are Catherine and Isabella

Fantabaldu

please i know you been to the Being A DIK thread :ROFLMAO: btw thanks for showing the sexy pictures :love:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm split.

If everyone worshiped Inori as I do this discussion of "how long till nex update" wouldn't happen since we know perfection needs time to me developed.

On the other hand I don't want to share Inori. Specially to you Faris!

#FuckFarisMovement2019

Jokes aside, while I would like to continue to play it let the dev do his work. I prefer the game to continue to be fun (and hilarious) than being rushed.

Discussions of "how long to update and learning to read the thread" don't help the development of the game. Discuss the game instead. And don't you dare ruining my Inori!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: M!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I'm split.

If everyone worshiped Inori as I do this discussion of "how long till nex update" wouldn't happen since we know perfection needs time to me developed.

On the other hand I don't to share Inori. Specially to you Faris!

#FuckFarisMovement2019

Jokes aside, while I would like to continue to play it let the dev do his work. I prefer the game to continue to be fun (and hilarious) than being rushed.

Discussions of "how long to update and learning to read the thread" don't help the development of the game. Discuss the game instead. And don't you dare ruining my Inori!!!
Yep, and I want to take away/protect Yuna from Faris. And I concur with letting the development takes as long as it needs to. I just hope it's out before the summer ends.

Reactions: Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pitrik \m/ Mormont

Kayane and Takamura are top tier but Sheila is a nice sister and Minami is a good kitty best milfs are Catherine and Isabella

Fantabaldu

please i know you been to the Being A DIK thread :ROFLMAO: btw thanks for showing the sexy pictures :love:
Sheila isn't only a sister, she is all :love: Catherine is my no "young" favorite girl in the game :)

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I'd have asked this in discord if WA had a public one.

There's a scene where you get on the seesaw and music starts playing, but it's a sound effect because I have music off, so I assume it was a reference to something. What was that horn tune a reference to?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: juanito

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
No I implore you to be a smartass. Two months with no update when that's the norm and somebody thinks it's abandoned when there's stuff that's not been updated since last year and is still considered active?

Nah dawg.
Lol. Fair enough for me being an smart ass. But wait it out a bit. I promise you this Dev is no DarkCookie. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Did Irphaeus really say that's what occurs in the bad karma end, or is that just what people are theorizing after the WiP bad karma scene from the train had photo girl pimped off?
King Monkey Mon Pitrik \m/ Mormont juanito Longo McFap
Irphaeus only wrote that he will probably add 2 different routes on the game , based on bad and good Karma; probably it will make this in next updates ( not the next one ); what could happen in a bad karma route , many users made here in this thread only some hypothesizes and theories , but like i wrote just theories .In the normal route karma i think that the protagonist will take his revenge , but in a softly way , making a harem final in a friendly style with many part of the girl . probably making a life together with the Mom and the Sister (sub/dom route )
Personally what i would like in a bad karma route , it would be a ending where the revenge of the protagonist it's more dark to arrive at a final clash against Kayane and the YakuZa , in a Japanese style . Here the harem will be not friendly and the protagonist will have to share some other girls with other characters ( not Ntr , because there is no love for a bad karma route )
But all it will depends form how much work , he will want to make Irphaeus , because different routes , needs a lot of work and of renders and of course of time , i don't want if he really will have the time to manage all this kind of work . Actually there is one release every 3-4 months and last release was for just 3 days full playing , so if we want to see this game completed in a reasonable time frame ( and not in 2025 ) , i'd prefer to see just one ending but with a good work and not rushed . This game it's actually one of the best for some reasons :

-The writing and the plot , hilarious style with a specific revenge theme
-The girls all so beautiful and so characterized
-The setting , so various with different locations

So i think that a good ending in a harem style would be the best for this game , i don't care so much for some different ending based karma routes and i don't want to going on to play the game till when i'll be a grandfather ... :ROFLMAO: :D

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If there will be bad or good path I will choose always the good ( and I'm the devil :ROFLMAO:) because I don't want hurt the girls especially my Sheila and some various reasons.... I'm the only good Devil in the world? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

Flown

May 9, 2019
Im glad next update is going to be big one. Maybe Elizabeth - damn, this girl is my favourite! - will have her time. :)

Reactions: Abîme
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes