aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i mean, even getting ride of sex content this game is still worth playing for the sake of story.
it would be like peeing half way though, since the whole premise of story is based on sex.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
My wishes :unsure:
Rachel Succubus form pounding.
Elisabeth turning yandere.
Tomoe turn as a cuckquean by the MC fucking Keiko in front of her.
Sex training session with Maki.
The MC dominating Mrs Anders til she's a nice pet for his Family.

slayer321

Nov 25, 2018
guys i think its been too long and we didnt get a update and looks like we wont fantastic story good and funny scenes and an unfinished businnes :(

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok now whats the BS he is going to come up with last update took long as hell his site says end of may at most for the next update well its way past end of may. Maybe we should all pitch in and buy the dev a Calender and a watch because looks like the dev dosent know how to tell the time of month or day or it could be the dev is a BS artist who dosent care about his followers Maybe we should put this as ONHOLD till the dev groses up and starts to do what he says and no more BS:mad::unsure:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Just be patient, I'm sure dev isn't happy about that delay either. But late is better than rushed.
I would be happy but with no new info why its getting to be a pain at least if dev would say why the delays i would be pleased

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
I would be happy but with no new info why its getting to be a pain at least if dev would say why the delays i would be pleased
i think it's because most times making games are hard and unpredictable, or it maybe because of some personal things idk but both are not really satisfying answers, maybe that why he just choosing to stay silent. But i feel you bruh, I'm waiting for that uptade for really long time too.

• Haha
Reactions: warrug25

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Ok now whats the BS he is going to come up with last update took long as hell his site says end of may at most for the next update well its way past end of may. Maybe we should all pitch in and buy the dev a Calender and a watch because looks like the dev dosent know how to tell the time of month or day or it could be the dev is a BS artist who dosent care about his followers Maybe we should put this as ONHOLD till the dev groses up and starts to do what he says and no more BS:mad::unsure:
Okay let's try to unpack this because I have some time and I'm a bored son of a bitch.

As has been statedpreviously numerous times, the patrons voted to delay the update so that the dev could add more content. Like...a LOT of content. This has happened to the point that the dev is shocked there's apparently so much new stuff.

If you really think THIS is a long time for an update, than oh boy, you'd be pretty shocked to find that other devs take a year, if that, to give people new content.

The dev is NOT a "bs artist" as they've clearly proven they're consistent at updating the game and making progress on it fairly often.

They DO care about their followers because without them, the dev is penniless, and considering how some people in this thread and his discord are...let's say "into" the game, I know that the dev would never just drop this without saying something.

Nah, putting the "ON HOLD" tag in would be stupid because it's still consistently updated.

The dev doesn't need to grow up because they're already of an adult age and are aware that it's been a while since being updated. That's why, when it DOES update, you'll have a whole bunch of new shit to play with.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes