aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
it's been so long i already forget the succubus chick's name, i always think succubus chick is the third girl.
considering neither shirohime and helen look the same to their younger selves, my guess is still a vaild possibility.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it's been so long i already forget the succubus chick's name, i always think succubus chick is the third girl.
considering neither shirohime and helen look the same to their younger selves, my guess is still a vaild possibility.
:devilish: Rachel and she is the school nurse

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
She's also a redhead, thou I guess you can die your hair, but I don't think it's her.
ha, this photo puts more confidence in me, because the mid girl wears glasses same as rachel.
because i just don't think it's time for adding any more waifus, but i could be wrong

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
i'm still not convinced she did appear in the game yet.
I can't see the similarities to (best girl) motoko, and thinking she'd be rachel cause they both have glasses is .. uhhhh, yeah.

also, wasn't MC's dad the one who took in rachel ? it always sounded like he did help her, did her a favor. It makes no sense this way for rachel to be the last conspirator against MC's dad.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So far one so/so update in 2019... not good.
It's been continually established in this thread that A. Patrons voted for there to be longer wait time for more content in the next update.

B. The dev had some personal shit that caused the game to be delayed more than they wanted.

C. There's almost too much shit in the next update so we're getting a lot.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
It's been continually established in this thread that A. Patrons voted for there to be longer wait time for more content in the next update.

B. The dev had some personal shit that caused the game to be delayed more than they wanted.

C. There's almost too much shit in the next update so we're getting a lot.
So there's no set date for the incoming update yet?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Somewhere around this next month (August)... Welcome to the human condition.
Let's just say the worst ok? How about, it will come on new years 2020? It's better, because if the update come on "somewhere" around august then its okay less disappointing. Or maybe, the update is out already, but we need to find it "somewhere" over the rainbow.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
First playthrough of the game. Really disappointing that trying to save Minami from getting raped results in a game over. I'm not sure if this changes depending on choices made earlier in the game, but if not then why have that option to help her in the first place? In addition to all that, you lose 10 karma points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
First playthrough of the game. Really disappointing that trying to save Minami from getting raped results in a game over. I'm not sure if this changes depending on choices made earlier in the game, but if not then why have that option to help her in the first place? In addition to all that, you lose 10 karma points.
You can save her.

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Are you talking about the window scene? If you choose Fuck Minami you are taking negative karma but gently rub off is postive karma. Either way the game doesn't end there.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Are you talking about the window scene? If you choose Fuck Minami you are taking negative karma but gently rub off is postive karma. Either way the game doesn't end there.
I believe they are referring to the subway scene.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes